Mancini "I`m very angry"

alera said:
Commentator why you won 4 - 1 ? "Yes but we gifted them this goal, this is unacceptable"

I love this guy first ever city manager to win his first 4 games on the bounce and hes annoyed to have let 1 goal in 4 games.

Absolute quality, even with half the regular first team missing he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look like clowns. Very pleased that was another excellent performance and result tonight.

He's got a superb attitude , and it showed immediately after they'd scored by him shaking his head in disbelief ...... he just didn't want to concede any goals.

As for Kompany , he has to hold his hands up ..... his effort to control the ball and clear it was absmal ..... and he has to stay focused.

All in all a very strong performance from us, especially with a second string back four out.
To concede that goal was very sloppy, and it was a soft goal. That's all he's saying, he's angry we conceded a soft goal. Nowt wrong with that!
I was shocked to see Benjani starting, but he played alright. If he can get our big guns playing as well as he has our old players we're in for a great finish to the season.

Yep well said Bobby lad, a really soft goal and can't do that where we aspire to be.

This manager is the dogs janglies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.