Mancini ; I stay at City

Mancio

just saw on SSN italy. during the pre-match press conference this morning mancini has been asked from an italian journalist about his future and if has had contacts with juventus. and about tevez's future. in shortly mancini sayd :

a) i feel good here and my mind now is all on win the FA cup and get the CL slot.

b) i didnt had any contact with juventus coz i still have 2 years on my contract.

c) i would be crazy to go away now when after 18 months of hard work next year may be a bit as a walk in the park

d) i'll try to hold tevez here

redmizzle said:
That should be the end of all this Juve bullshit then.

No it wont be but serioulsy why the fook would anybody leave City to go for a club that maybe wont even get Eoropa and has fook all monies

Whatever is printed he wont leave unless he is pumped

I think the players are all finally pulling in the same direction, and that is all down to Mancini and Kidd. If he left now, his hard work would have been for nothing. Its only been in the last 6 weeks or so that we finally started to look like a bit of a team.

Mancio said:
c) i would be crazy to go away now when after 18 months of hard work next year may be a bit as a walk in the park

he does have a point here. If we finally get a trophy and top 4 then all the heavy lifting has been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.