Mancini ; I stay at City

So he said he wont go to Juventus because he has another 2 years of his contract left?

I hope that Mancini will be offered a new deal this summer so we can be guaranteed that he stays for years and not just till the end of his contract.

Also...how are Tevez/Dzeko/Balo trio ever going to work if Mancini says that he will build the team around Dzeko?

Is Dzeko just a bench warmer? Where would we fit Sanchez if he came? :D

What does he mean with this: "walk in the park"?

redmizzle said:
That should be the end of all this Juve bullshit then.
First the bluemoon rumourmongers were telling us he'd want to go back to Italy because of his poorly dad, that didn't catch on so next we were supposed to believe he wouldn't be able to resist the huge lure of Juve, I don't know what shite the fantasists will try to peddle next but I await their next amusing angle with baited breath ;o)

it was only ever the press and the hysterical bitches on here that ever said he was under pressure, those that matter never once said his job was in danger..and its only a phrase, dont go over the top now mancini outers

ha ha where have you been bob, it happened when he said he d kicked his last ball for us..city told him stay until the end of the season and then you can go..

pissedagain said:
ha ha where have you been bob, it happened when he said he d kicked his last ball for us..city told him stay until the end of the season and then you can go..
Things haven't been completely the same since he was substituted against Bolton. I always thought he was off, and that's more or less confirmed it for me.

Tosser.

Mancini has managed in Italy and already won most things.

Clearly no Italian Club can match the spending power of City and that probably goes for his wages too!

He has started a job here and surely he wants to finish it, which means a good 5-10 year stint winning lots.

As far a Tevez is concerned the warning signs were than he left the swamp easily and came to their greatest rivals. If he wants to go then I say sod off. Look at how poor Fabregas has been for Arsenal this year since he didn't get his Barca move.

I want players who want to play for City!

Jasondh said:
Mancini has managed in Italy and already won most things.

Clearly no Italian Club can match the spending power of City and that probably goes for his wages too!

He has started a job here and surely he wants to finish it, which means a good 5-10 year stint winning lots.

As far a Tevez is concerned the warning signs were than he left the swamp easily and came to their greatest rivals. If he wants to go then I say sod off. Look at how poor Fabregas has been for Arsenal this year since he didn't get his Barca move.

I want players who want to play for City!

brilliant points regarding tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.