Mancini In John Lewis.

Didsbury Dave said:
pierod said:
, but some of the macho posturing is a bit flatcap and whippet!!

Not having that.

He's let himself down, he's let his gender down and he's let Manchester City down.

I'll tell you what WAS 'cool as' (don't care how much I am letting my gender down here as I was a younger teen back then). Went watching City train back in the early 90's at Platt Lane and after everyone had finished and gone inside, Quinny stayed behind for half an hour letting all the kids take penalties at him. Decent stand in keeper as Dean Saunders can testify.

Didsbury Dave said:
pierod said:

Not having that.

He's let himself down, he's let his gender down and he's let Manchester City down.

Haha OK, just thought I'd offer up a bit of support for the poor lad ... failed.

D'ya think that there's the slightest chance that Platypus is the official MCFC style guru, and particularly the Italians in the squad, but especially any born and bred Milanesi or even those who have just passed through Malpensa, have to check with DP before they buy a rug or a lampshade?

Personally, I'm loving all this homo-eroticism and thinly-veiled man-love. Don't be scared, boys...cast off your flat caps, unleash your whippets, head for the hills and shout out your love for Roberto!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
pierod said:

Not having that.

...hahaaa - Stiss is launching a new "bluemoon fashion" thread as we speak -and I quote directly here....

"and there he was, resplendant in shimmering pink sequins as he sashayed through to the sushi conveyor in selfridges.... I popped my head over the counter and whispered "so, stevie, dharling.....how do you like the lobster?" ....oh the thrill of the premier league....the smell of the crowd, the distinctive sound of leather on willow, 'til next time luvvies, ciao! stissxxx

Didsbury Dave said:
pierod said:

Not having that.

Im with DD on this...it`s the result of males acting like tarts with hair gels,facials,waxing, and god knows what other girlie things they get up to nowdays.

I served George Weah in the eletronic shop i used to in

He came in and asked what was the most expensive camcorder we sold as he wanted to buy one
I told him and he pulled out a huge wad of notes and bought it. Iw was 1200 pounds.

As it was about 11 in the morning i asked why he wasn't at training. He repiled " i only train when i want to train!"

No wonder he didnt last long under Royle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.