Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

Re: Mancini in or out?

In, the club needs stability or we will have learnt nothing from the past. I guess his position will be reviewed if we don't make top4, but I think we will make it this time.

For 60 mins I thought we played OK yesterday, issue is we lack a cutting edge, although I do agree with other posters thats it's fine tuning that's needed. Many of the players bought by Mancini are young and could easily be playing for us for the next 10 years.

When we get CL next year I expect only 1-2 signings, not the wholesale changes which have been neded the p[ast couple of years to transform the team.

PowderBlue said:
In - his target is top four and he's aiming squarely at that. If we achieve that the shackles will be lifted and the likes of Balo/Dzecko and Silva will start to blaze a trail.
? What makes you think that?

I thought he should have been given at least 3 seasons but i'm not so sure now, he's taken a really potent attacking team from 18 month's ago which looked full of goals but was shite at defending and replaced it with a team thats good at defending but has to be cos we,ve got no pace in attack whatso ever.The footballs at times is just dull and boring,that said if he wins us the F.A. Cup i'd give him a while longer.

In. But if he fails to get 4th I will understand if Sheikh Mansour wants a change. The pressure will really be on him for the remaining games especially if we get walloped ( a real possibility) at wembley as more fans will start to turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.