Mancini in the final minutes - video

Everytime I see that 3rd goal, doesn't matter whether its arabic, swedish, on cityTV or even hearing it on the radio, I get choked up and well up...One of the best days of my life...

gravediggerj said:
Never thought id say this, but credit to Mark Hughes, made sure he came over to shake Mancinis hand.

Would have been so easy for him to just go down the tunnel, as no one would have noticed.

Also, Lombardo is nuts

Always has been.

But a fantastic video. Everyone went throught the wringer on Sunday, TWICE!

Nerves, anger, tears of anguish, despair, hope, more nerves, more hope, utter exploding tears of joy joy, and lots more. All in about 10 mins.

I think a once in a lifetime unique emotional rollercoaster experience. I'm so glad i was there.

Hinchcliffe's header said:
Nerves, anger, tears of anguish, despair, hope, more nerves, more hope, utter exploding tears of joy joy, and lots more. All in about 10 mins.

I think a once in a lifetime unique emotional rollercoaster experience. I'm so glad i was there.

I was in my local social club with tears streaming down my face. A friend gave me a box of tissues.

There's only a few times in my life that I've felt like that.

Every time i watch a video back of sergio scoring the winner, my who body gets goosebumps! - still hard to believe we pulled it off in the last 2 minuets! what a way to win it

pauldominic said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:

I was in my local social club with tears streaming down my face. A friend gave me a box of tissues.

There's only a few times in my life that I've felt like that.

Same here, i had to leave the pub i was watching it in, to "get some fresh air". :')

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.