Mancini in the final minutes - video

pominoz said:
Same here, i had to leave the pub i was watching it in, to "get some fresh air". :')
Sitting on the balcony, my brother shouting "it's 2:2 now Dzeko scored" I said "I don't care, that's not enough"... went downstairs anyway. grabbed another beer and then saw Aguero scoring the winner. felt like I was hit by a bus.

Ntini77 said:
Anyone else nervous even now watching the closing minutes? :)

God yes. Sweaty palms, excessive heart beat, breathing heavy, even though you know exactly what's going to happen.

Hope it never changes.

pauldominic said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Nerves, anger, tears of anguish, despair, hope, more nerves, more hope, utter exploding tears of joy joy, and lots more. All in about 10 mins.

I think a once in a lifetime unique emotional rollercoaster experience. I'm so glad i was there.

I was in my local social club with tears streaming down my face. A friend gave me a box of tissues.

There's only a few times in my life that I've felt like that.

You had a wank in a Social Club ?????!!!!!!

Its a great video and credit to City for making these documentries of something that could have gone horribly wrong when you think about it. The whole City TV thing has been fabulous this season and and hope the club carry it on and improve it still further. Would love a DVD of some of the highlights from Tunnel Cam, matches and post match stuff, especially from Sunday.

Just watched this and it's set me off again! WTF, just turned into an emotinal wreck. Tears and goose bumps!

City TV is fantastic but the blasted thing won't run properly on my PC, sometimes becomes unwatchable. It would be brilliant if they could give you an option to run it at lower quality, it used to work fine last season but this year it's been awful and keeps crashing too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbymrXHDyIA&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbymrXHD ... re=related</a>

Anyone seen this? Music is very fitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.