Mancini IN ..

Re: Mancini wanted Van Pervert and the powers that be didnt

Blue Heaven said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Van pervert on his own this year as earnt the rags 31 league points, that is the difference... how can anyone blame Mancini!!!!!!!

Has Bobby succeeded in getting his players to perform at an acceptable level this season? That is the crux of the issue.

We made the team that is 12 points ahead of us look like a pub team twice last season, even the FA Cup game you could argue second half we outplayed them with 10 men.

After the greatest comeback in PL history, having our foot on the throat of the rags and threatening to send Ferguson into retirement potless, we have regressed, look listless and lazy on the park, embarrassed ourselves in Europe, given them a helping hand up and now the dozy old twat and the gobshite army have one hand on number 20 while we wonder if we can make fourth for fucks sake?

RVP my arse, How anyone cant look in Mancini's direction is beyond me. Its not even a case of in or out, just fucking try to make it respectable at this point, that would be good enough for me.

Re: Mancini wanted Van Pervert and the powers that be didnt

Prestwich_Blue said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Van pervert on his own this year as earnt the rags 31 league points, that is the difference... how can anyone blame Mancini!!!!!!!
What the fuck has that got to do with the fact that we're 10 points worse off than we were after 26 games last season? Or the fact that we are 6 points down in the equivalent games?

Do you honestly believe the rags would have been fighting it out in mid-table with the likes of Stoke and West Brom without RVP?

no i dont at all, however they wouldnt have had someone as prolific as Van pervert<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 am --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
What the fuck has that got to do with the fact that we're 10 points worse off than we were after 26 games last season? Or the fact that we are 6 points down in the equivalent games?

Do you honestly believe the rags would have been fighting it out in mid-table with the likes of Stoke and West Brom without RVP?

This balloon probably does, yes.

no balloon i dont, do i believe they would be worse off yes definately, do i think some city fans are spoilt beyond belief yes

Didsbury Dave said:
chicagoblues said:
To support the manager is to support the club .
Mancini IN
No it isn't. To attend matches is to support the club.
That's a bit unfair on none match going blues, I've not always supported some of our managers, I'm giveing bobby the benefit of the doubt at the minute. I'd look a bit stupid if he turned it around and won the double

Didsbury Dave said:
chicagoblues said:
Mancini IN

That's big of you Dave, to say that to someone who lives on another continent, I expected better of you than to stoop to those kind of levels, you can do better than that, on here we make no distinction whatsoever all are welcome we have no class of supporter, some go to games some don't, they may not attend because of the distance or because they can not afford to. But they are all welcome on here

Ducado said:
Didsbury Dave said:
chicagoblues said:
Mancini IN

That's big of you Dave, to say that to someone who lives on another continent, I expected better of you than to stoop to those kind of levels, you can do better than that, on here we make no distinction whatsoever all are welcome we have no class of supporter, some go to games some don't, they may not attend because of the distance or because they can not afford to. But they are all welcome on here
What are you talking about? Of course they are welcome. People can follow the club in whatever way they want. I don't give a damn.

But 'supporting' a club is turning up and cheering them on. That's what it is. It's irrelevant what that person thinks of the manager.

If this guy is going to pontificate to me and many others that we don't support the club properly because We don't rate the manager, then I'm quite within my rights to point out the actual definition of support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.