Mancini interview on OS

Pam said:
I don't know why people get so upset about anyone waving imaginary cards around. We chant "off off off" every chance we get, as do the fans of every other club on the planet. Too much is made of this.

yes but he's the professional after all. in his defense i think he's also pissed off with the shite we always get off refs. he shouldn't have done it, he's said sorry, nothing much will be made of it in the press (shouldn't be but won't hold breath) so lets just forget it i say.

it won't be a regular feature as the man is pure class.

RM was right - if the ref gave a pen then he must give the player a card, not necessarily a red one.

RM wasn't necessarily indicating red, just a card and seeing as the ref had just dished out a second yellow for Gazbaz accidentally getting in someone's way, then a card for Skyrtel should have been shown!

RM shouldn't get the witchhunt treatment for this - but he is the most unpopular manager in the league now and we all know why (City top of the tree and not looking like surrendering their lead lightly!)

bluwes said:
bellamys dodgy knee said:
He doesnt look himself tonight, looks disappointed about something ?

Judging by his Sky interview, he feels he let himself down by waving the imaginary card.
i dont remember all this fuss when every liverpool player demanded balo to get sent off and yes king kenny as well

TheMightyQuinn said:
Seriously? Who gives a fuck?

Bang on mate ... bitches and moaners not happy with the result will winge about Roberto. Anyone still whining needs to really shut the f*ck up and get on with it as it was so damn minor.

Only because Gerrard Houllier was lurking around in the tunnel afterwards.

I don't think they have much time for each other (lol).

I thought he seemed a bit cagey with his Mario answer too.
I thought Mario travelled to Sunderland and wasn't on the bench. That'd be strange if he already had an ankle injury. And RM is normally pretty clued up on how long a player is going to be out for but here he wasn't very forthcoming. Maybe because they haven't been in training?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.