Mancini Jr.

Well if your dads the manager of a team! What do you expect? Mancini will see something in him no one else will!

waspish said:
Well if your dads the manager of a team! What do you expect? Mancini will see something in him no one else will!

I expect professionalism not nepotism.

He played Jo last season (his adopted Son) so expect the same now Daddy's little boy wears our shirt.

Strange selection. Hislop, in one of his only insights summed it up well.

Play your son when you're winning and no one will question you. Start losing with him in the squad then expect to have your judgement questioned.

Definitely a vanity selection.

Pam said:
Are you seriously complaining about this????????????

Pam having seen him first hand on a number of occasions last year I am. Leaving Johnson behind and taking Mancini is laughable IMO.

cookster said:
Pam said:
Are you seriously complaining about this????????????

Pam having seen him first hand on a number of occasions last year I am. Leaving Johnson behind and taking Mancini is laughable IMO.

Lets havit right, cookster. By the 2nd week of August, nobody will care. Darren Ferguson used to get a bizarre number of appearances in the rag first team (and in games that actually mattered) and the twats still swept all before them. Come back when Mancini jnr makes the first team proper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.