Mancini Jr.

peoffrey said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio said:
Did not knew the USA tour was for a close number of players .

Everyday you learn something here. It"s wonderful .

Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

The one thing I don't understand is why the two of you support "Bobby Manc" instead of supporting Manchester City. Will you both be supporting Juventus one day? Or the Italian National side?

I don't want Mancini Jr anywhere near the First Team yet he's on tour with them and playing in matches. It sickens me.

You got somin wrong there mate! I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that I am a BobbyManc supporter instead of ManC??

You are an ignorant blue, to say the least, if you assumed that by my username!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 am --<br /><br />
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Mancio said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Just out of interest Mancio have you ever seen A Mancini play for City in England?

no mate . i just know when he was at Bologna he was played in the "primavera" with guys 2 years older and he was a regular starter. dont need to say his father had nothing to do with Bologna in fact he was already at City.

but , at the end of the day , i want just say that the scout work is likely the most difficult in the football world becouse is really really hard judge teenagers with all the implications related to their potential in an age when the most important thing is not their talent but firstly their head and their determination to become pro players.
of course everybody can see a balotelli or a messi when they are 17 , but in the whole world there are not so many of them.

so when i see someone branding a stick on andrea mancini something in me is lead to think their target is not the guy but mostly the father. sorry for the rant , its over.

I suggest that you make the effort when they are back here and go to a match and watch him closely.

Good way of getting through to a fella ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.