Mancini Jr.

Could be worse we could have just beat his lads team 6 nil and though it would be a good idea to sign the centre back up.

He was awful, but in saying that some of the other young lads didn't make much of an impression either.

I don't mind it, it's a pre-season match and it's a kick around. IF, however, he got selected in the 25 man squad i'd be well pissed off. But at the moment, don't worry about a thing, cos everything lil thing, is gonnna be alllllrrrrrrrright!

Give the poor fecker a chance guys - Mancini aint a fool - ok its his lad and based upon what we have seen he is going to struggle but it is his lad so what do you expect - Can rember when John Bond was the manager and we signed Kevin Bond and people were saying similar

He wore the shirt we won and in truth he is a long long way down the pecking order - the only negative i can see it that Bellars is still at home hwom is clearly a better player (and i think most people on here know i rate him) but Mancini dont and he the one that counts

its a pre season friendly ffs

Well, people who watch some EDS games already know this. Even at that level you always get the impression he is taking a spot that could be better used. He couldn't hack it at Bologna so that says it all about his level. Mancini's other son, Filippo, who was with us on loan in 2008, is playing in the fourth tier of Italian football now.

mancitymick said:
cookster said:
Pam said:
They wouldn't have it ay other way, some of them.

Not moaning I'm happy with Mancini but his son have no chance of making it in the Premier League. Only on the payroll because his Dad is the manager!

Was Mancini Jnr not signed before Mancini Snr arrived?

No, the older brothe Fillipo was on loan when Sven was boss, Mancini brought his boy over when he was released by Bologna.

He wasnt as bad as people make out, a few nice touches but where they are right is that he wont make a prem footballer, div 1 at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.