Mancini love in

ill bring wine can i join the party???...

God it feels good with mancini at the wheel!

Hollywood Blue said:
Just wait until we lose one and they'll be screaming for the head of "That clueless Italian twat"
It does seem like there is a section of Blues who will never be happy, regardless of who is in charge.

Was happy with Hughes but it's hard to deny that Mancini IS a different class.

There's just something about the guy...

Mancini will win Carling cup, FA cup semi-final. Second in the league. I'm a bit of a clairvoyant. That's what I'm feeling will happen.

What does ctid mean btw?

gelly said:
Mancini will win Carling cup, FA cup semi-final. Second in the league. I'm a bit of a clairvoyant. That's what I'm feeling will happen.

What does ctid mean btw?

youre either clueless or a wum...which one? ..........as for the love in.....Mancini has been in charge for 5 minutes...wind your necks in

bluetoo said:
youre either clueless or a wum...which one? ..........as for the love in.....Mancini has been in charge for 5 minutes...wind your necks in

Mancini fan, but I think he'll win at least one cup, from his record.

Not wanting to sound like a complete fool, but what does the forza stand for in "forza mancini" It's begining to do my nut in... Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.