Mancini love in

Ooooh know I'm late but can I join in. I'll bring the bacon butties

bigcol said:
The only manager who wears a football scarf with class or style. If only I were a woman.....................[whoops)

Not to far to go now Colin... :)

Numptyed said:
themightyblues said:
Not wanting to sound like a complete fool, but what does the forza stand for in "forza mancini" It's begining to do my nut in... Thanks
And me!

It appears to mean force to Mancini I suspect a literal english translation would be power to Manicini either that or he is actually a Jedi Knight which, given the love in on here(BTW I think he is just what we need too) would not surprise me

Mëtal Bikër said:
Hollywood Blue said:
Just wait until we lose one and they'll be screaming for the head of "That clueless Italian twat"
It does seem like there is a section of Blues who will never be happy, regardless of who is in charge.

Was happy with Hughes but it's hard to deny that Mancini IS a different class.

There's just something about the guy...
Oh so true, on all counts. I was gutted when Hughes got the bullet, but so far Mancini has been very impressive; long may it continue!!
BlueTony said:
he is actually a Jedi Knight....
30jma9f.gif

Hi All,
I think the closest translation for "Forza" is "Go" or "Come on"; so you can have Forza ManCity, Forza Inter or whatever you like.
Maybe others may come up with a better take.

P.S. definitely nothing on the lines of Jedi's Let the force be with you -)

Numptyed said:
themightyblues said:
Not wanting to sound like a complete fool, but what does the forza stand for in "forza mancini" It's begining to do my nut in... Thanks
And me!

from online tranlator..

translations VENDESI APARTAMENTO FORZA D'AGRO' (ME)... (1.0 EUR)
Commercial use of this term

*forza* (v.)nerve, steel

forza (n.)braveness, bravery, contingent, courage, courageousness, dependability, detail, dint, emphasis, energy, ferocity, fierceness, firmness, force, forcefulness, fortitude, furiosity, furiousness, fury, gallantry, grit, guts, hardiness, heart, intrepidity, loudness, lustiness, madness, might, mightiness, nerve, pluck, pluckiness, power, puissance, rage, reliability, robustness, solidity, soundness, spirit, strength, sturdiness, thews, valiance, valiancy, validity, valor (American), valour (British), vehemence, vigor (American), vigour (British), violence, wildness

Thought there would be more ;)

Thanks, lads..
I quite liked the jedi knight one. oh well!
Appreciate the effort sam...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.