Mancini making fun at former City players

CTID101 said:
These the same former city fans who are ridiculing one of the most successful managers in the club's history and trying to undermine him creating rumors that there is unrest in the dressing room etc.

As there former employers who have given them a nice life out of playing football you would think they would show some respect and not go running to the papers when the tide has turned for the worse recently.

You are right regarding Danny

But I opened this thread because I thought he is undermining any former City players who is questioning his ability.

Tevez City said:
Eccles Blue said:
Tevez City said:
Its not about Danny Mills, he undermined most former City players because they won nothing.

Did Mr Mancini tell a lie? The only former City player who has said that Mancini will be sacked was Mills so Mr Mancini did NOT undermine most City players, just the person who took City's money under the false pretence of being a footballer!!

Mr Mancini has a wicked sense of humour and I for one thought he was very quick witted. Well done Mr Mancini.

When I watched the pre conference I didnt know who was the former City players who said Mancini future is in danger, but I didnt like Mancini's response whwn he said how many trophies did he win.

Thats my whole point.

As someone else said earlier, when you are standing in a hole stop digging. I for one hope that Mr Mancini stays with City for as long, if not longer, than that other manager has been at the quiet neighbours. Just admit, Tevez City, that Mr Mancini has more style and wit in his little finger than many others, especially people like Mills. Plus, if you really didn't know it was Mills he was talking about why didn't you do a google search or even look on the BBC website before digging yourself this hole?

Cheesy said:
Tevez City said:
Its not about Danny Mills, he undermined most former City players because they won nothing.

How many of our former players actually mean anything to you?

Now stop being a complete bellwhaft ffs.

I dont care about them

I just dislike the ignorance from his response

Tevez City said:
Cheesy said:
Tevez City said:

I dont care about them

Your looking very stupid, go and have nap

Tevez City said:
Cheesy said:
Tevez City said:

I dont care about them

Oh God Why. Please logout before you cause any further damage to yourself

To be honest, apart from that prick Mills I don't recall any ex City player (OF ANY REPUTE), criticising or questioning Mancinis management. Mills played for Leeds and would probably love nothing more than for us to lose on Sun, the bloke does nothing but slag us off and we paid him a handsome wage, the ungrateful shit. Mills is a fucker and to me isn't an ex player.

Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

Mancini: laughed and said " many" ! ,

The journalist: many former City players

Mancini: How many trophies did they won before !

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !

This comes from a poster who is not really sure if he supports City or just one player!

He deserves everything he gets for this thread, a complete cockwomble if ever there was one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.