Mancini making fun at former City players

Tevez City has never actually revealed who he supported pre-September 2008.

Perfect time to tell us, TC...

The only ones mouthing or Fergie ring lickin'
that i can recall are Mills, McWomanaman and Peter Reid.
They're entitled to their opinion,
none of them are on my legends list so not bothered.
Nice one Bob

Tevez City said:
RandomJ said:
Tevez City is shit post shock - hold the front page.

At least Tevez will be off sooner or later and he can take this prick with him.

Thank god, I don't need a permission to support the team my country have invested in.

Since when was City owned by the Kuwait?

You can't hide, you have made a crap thread, you did not think, you thought you were being clever, you thought you could ingratiate yourself in with the small but very vocal Mancini out clique on here, but even they are embarrassed, in fact in terms of fail this thread is the (and you should know this phrase quite well) "The Mother of All Fails"

Now do the decent thing!

Mercer Keegan and Wild didnt have to cope with the enormous pressure that Mancini has including this excuse of a forum. And by the way Ive been around since 1951 and witnessed .Joe at his best. Nostalgia paints a perfect picture........always

Ducado said:
Tevez City said:
RandomJ said:

Thank god, I don't need a permission to support the team my country have invested in.

You can't hide, you have made a crap thread, you did not think, you thought you were being clever, you thought you could ingratiate yourself in with the small but very vocal Mancini out clique on here, but even they are embarrassed, in fact in terms of fail this thread is the (and you should know this phrase quite well) "The Mother of All Fails"

Now do the decent thing!

So he's not even from Abu Dhabi?

Come on Duc, get the fucker banned!

FILTHY RAG TROLL said:
Ducado said:
Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

Mancini: laughed and said " many" ! ,

The journalist: many former City players

Mancini: How many trophies did they won before !

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !

This comes from a poster who is not really sure if he supports City or just one player!

He deserves everything he gets for this thread, a complete cockwomble if ever there was one!

LOL

How you came up with this conclusion that I am not sure if I support City or Carlitos ?

I support the team since Sheik Mansour bought the club, and so many people from UAE, Gulf Area and Arabian countries now support City because its owned by UAE.

Seosa said:
Ducado said:
Tevez City said:

Now do the decent thing!

He has not done anything really wrong, but he has the capacity to annoy sometimes, because he fails to understand some sensibilities

Ducado said:
Seosa said:
Ducado said:

Now do the decent thing!

He has not done anything really wrong, but he has the capacity to annoy sometimes, because he fails to understand some sensibilities

For the sake of the majority, please...

Ducado said:
Tevez City said:
RandomJ said:

Now do the decent thing!

Nice one, and good job.

But we have very strong connection ( the Arabian gulf countries), same families and same origins.

And thats why we supported City.

Tevez City said:
Ducado said:
Tevez City said:

Now do the decent thing!

Nice one, and good job.

But we have very strong connection ( the Arabian gulf countries), same families and same origins.

And thats why we supported City.

You haven't answered my question; who did you support pre-September 2008?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.