Mancini making fun at former City players

de niro said:
Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

Mancini: laughed and said " many" ! ,

The journalist: many former City players

Mancini: How many trophies did they won before !

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !

this is what fame and fortune brings. new fans that come on a forum and constantly talk through their fucking arse.
I'm trying to stop, but I get voices in my head

andyhinch said:
de niro said:
Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !

this is what fame and fortune brings. new fans that come on a forum and constantly talk through their fucking arse.

NOT HINCHY!!!

de niro said:
Tevez City said:

>>>>>>>>

tevez city is right

-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:48 pm --

andyhinch said:
Seosa said:
andyhinch said:

NOT HINCHY!!!
Think I've been outed, fuck it back the rags

no undercover rag would have andyhinch as a name..it would be too painful for the mcoughu coughnics<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:51 pm --<br /><br />i am expectin lots of javi garcia names

cyprustavern said:
de niro said:
Tevez City said:

>>>>>>>>

tevez city is right

no he's not. these players and some fans are fucktards. we have enough bother with the negative press without "fans" adding fuel to the fire. and the ex players were responsable for us winning fuck all, not mancini, yet they have a pop at him. took our money quick enougn didn't they?.

jealous twats with an obvious agenda.

Danny Mills is barely a former player, when he commentated on the 6-1 derby, recently he referred to United as "we"on several occasions. Hes a pay collecting crumpet.

The OP should go back and watch the video and listen to what he says...

He is laughing at ex players saying he could be sacked if they dont beat Leeds, he is saying what did these players win during ther career at City..

Good for him, all these ex players are getting paid for negative comments because they cannot get a job in football..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.