Mancini - Manager of the Year

Thenumber1blue

By a country mile for me!
First full season ,a cup and a 3rd place finish in the premier that is impressive.He's bought some absolute quality,whilst improving the worthy ones we had.At the same time shifted the big mouth bad influences like Bellamy and Adebayor ,whilst shipping out some of the shocking signings like Bridge,Santa Cruz,coped with losing Kolo and with Tevez's tantrums.On top of this coped like a true gentleman with every piece of gutter press crap and AT THE SAME TIME ,making an absolute fool out of you clueless Mancini outers(you know who you are)

I'd like to thank our quality manager from the very bottom of my heart .

Thenumber1blue said:
making an absolute fool out of you clueless Mancini outers(you know who you are)

I was one of those and I agree with everything you said. He made a fool of me, and I want to thank him too. All the little frailties that worried me seem to have been ironed out now and the team is starting to look as good as I knew it could be.

Irwell said:
Thenumber1blue said:
making an absolute fool out of you clueless Mancini outers(you know who you are)

I was one of those and I agree with everything you said. He made a fool of me, and I want to thank him too. All the little frailties that worried me seem to have been ironed out now and the team is starting to look as good as I knew it could be.
Well said ,man enough to own up!

Thenumber1blue said:
By a country mile for me!
First full season ,a cup and a 3rd place finish in the premier that is impressive.He's bought some absolute quality,whilst improving the worthy ones we had.At the same time shifted the big mouth bad influences like Bellamy and Adebayor ,whilst shipping out some of the shocking signings like Bridge,Santa Cruz,coped with losing Kolo and with Tevez's tantrums.On top of this coped like a true gentleman with every piece of gutter press crap and AT THE SAME TIME ,making an absolute fool out of you clueless Mancini outers(you know who you are)

Are you?

Great post, why not ? He's acheived his targets and more, most successful season for City for decades, he did it with style, humour and a charm all his own, In reality who has done a better job this season than Roberto ?

blucat599 said:
Great post, why not ? He's acheived his targets and more, most successful season for City for decades, he did it with style, humour and a charm all his own, In reality who has done a better job this season than Roberto ?

Wenger KKKKKKKKKKKKK

Missing; the cabal, last seen on here after the Liverpool and Everton away games, no reward is offered for information leading to their whereabouts
Forza Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.