Mancini - Manager of the Year

I fairness baconface must be in with a shout for getting his bag of shite to CL final and indulging years of red dipper bitterness by getting no.19.
Hopefully if he gets an award it will encourage him to stay alive long enough to see the rags properly turn to shit.

Chairman Wesker said:
i don't know why you think mancini has made a "fool" out of the outers. he has done what he and the owners expected bare minimum i still feel i could have done the job he has with the team he has and done much better. it seems the only people who are BITTER about us winning the cup just want to rub it in the face of their own fans. mancini has done well this season nothing more and nothing less. how about we lose the semi final which we should have and spurs beat us to fourth because arsenal didn't have there slump. a lot of things went for us at the end of the season and if you think this was all a fairytale season you are an absolute clown of the highest order.

this season is progress nothing more.

tony pulis or somone like that for me should win manager of the year.
to be fair Chairman he's done a little better than the "bare minimum". I believe the target this season was to finish 4th, and a good run in the cups, this is as intimated in Khaldoons interview. He's won THE cup and finished 3rd thus ensuring group stage CL next year. I for one think this is above expectations so I guess I must be a clown. In respect of losing the semi which for some strange reason you think we "should have" and Arsenal having a slump, well if yer granny had bollocks she'd be ? We had a slump don't forget most teams do so I could easily argue that had we not had a run of bad form we could easily be celebrating a double. Things level over a season, Bobby deserves credit.

Thenumber1blue said:
By a country mile for me!
First full season ,a cup and a 3rd place finish in the premier that is impressive.He's bought some absolute quality,whilst improving the worthy ones we had.At the same time shifted the big mouth bad influences like Bellamy and Adebayor ,whilst shipping out some of the shocking signings like Bridge,Santa Cruz,coped with losing Kolo and with Tevez's tantrums.On top of this coped like a true gentleman with every piece of gutter press crap and AT THE SAME TIME ,making an absolute fool out of you clueless Mancini outers(you know who you are)

I'd like to thank our quality manager from the very bottom of my heart .
Agreed. Just wish he'd stop all the mind games and slagging the referees.

Chairman W**ker, if you thought we didn't deserve to win that semi and that Spurs and Arsenal should be above us in the table you should not be posting on this forum, take your "support" somewhere else, you have no right calling anyone on here a clown with utter garbage like that, that is just about the worst post from a so called fan I've ever read on here.

Chairman Wesker said:
i don't know why you think mancini has made a "fool" out of the outers. he has done what he and the owners expected bare minimum i still feel i could have done the job he has with the team he has and done much better. it seems the only people who are BITTER about us winning the cup just want to rub it in the face of their own fans. mancini has done well this season nothing more and nothing less. how about we lose the semi final which we should have and spurs beat us to fourth because arsenal didn't have there slump. a lot of things went for us at the end of the season and if you think this was all a fairytale season you are an absolute clown of the highest order.

Thanks for that Tony, well done keeping stoke up mate.

Chairman Wesker said:

Suggest you apply for the Arsenal Managers job as they need someone like you who can get them higher than 4th

Chairman Wesker said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah course you could.

When people say stuff like that I don't even bother paying any more attention to what they say tbh

Helmet Cole said:
I fairness baconface must be in with a shout for getting his bag of shite to CL final and indulging years of red dipper bitterness by getting no.19.
Hopefully if he gets an award it will encourage him to stay alive long enough to see the rags properly turn to shit.
There was honestly some venom in that last line. Hell yea mate, I completely agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.