Mancini on Hughes Criticism

Hughes has shown what a bitter, classless man he is. He will never be any better than a mediocre mid table manager. He will never achieve what Bobby has already. He's a poor mans Steve Bruce.

The way he left Fulham thinking he had a better job lined up, then ended up with no job shows what an idiot he is.

I pray that he gets the job at Manure because if he does we will dominate for years to come.

i was a bit worried at first i must admit, how wrong was i! what a team he has put together

i cannot imagine how anyone could not of been ecstatic when Mancini was appointed the manager of the greatest football club in the world,i told anyone who cared to listen at the time (nobody listened as usual) that Mancini was the perfect man for the job,the man never is afraid to make the big decisions when needed,i think thats the key to it all,courage in his conviction! Ferguson n Wenger have the same characteristics in abundance!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 pm --<br /><br />i cannot imagine how anyone could not of been ecstatic when Mancini was appointed the manager of the greatest football club in the world,i told anyone who cared to listen at the time (nobody listened as usual) that Mancini was the perfect man for the job,the man never is afraid to make the big decisions when needed,i think thats the key to it all,courage in his conviction! Ferguson n Wenger have the same characteristics in abundance!

I used to quite like Hughes as a manager and was not that happy when he got hoofed, i thought we should have given him longer (based on City's history of turfing managers), but i'm happy to admit i was wrong.

Mancini is a class act and Hughes is just coming over as a classless and bitter tosser, no wonder he cant find a job.

my dad is a u****d supporter (i followed me mums blue blood) and even he said about how bitter leslie is............... also mentioned the connection between our former captain, leslie and there "advisor"

It turned out that success in seria A was a pretty good indication of his abilities after all. I can't be arsed digging up all the old threads but before the cabal there were a lot of nay sayers and frankly a lot of xenophobia which was odd given that the previous two managers were not english. It took quite a while for the fans to come round and it was only by winning the FA cup that Bobby finally shut most of the critics up. My fear is the first time we hit a dip in form all the old insecurities reemerge and we get a second coming of the cabal. I hope we have the courage of our convictions and stand behind our man when the chips are down.

p.s. for anyone unsure of my stance - official mascot of the tub thumping happy clappers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.