mancini or mourinho? or mancini vrs mourinho

blueinsa said:
m27 said:
Do you also agree with De Niro's claim that Jose would win the league with our current squad?

Given the obvious weaknesses shown by all the teams currently above us this year and the biggest weakness that we have shown being a complete lack of consistency, yes i honestly think that he could win the league with our current squad. Never has the opportunity for us to break the top 4 been as good as it has been and if you look back on the season, the points we have dropped have been frustrating to say the least.

Consistent performances from both individuals and as a team would have seen us right at the very top this year.

Mourinho would bring us that i believe, his abilty to create a winning mentality and his ability to install belief in individuals and teams is second to none.

I respect your opinion, but I'm afraid even Mourinho could not win the league with this current crop of players.

We are not a million miles away, and we have a Top 4 squad, but you can't win a title without a balanced midfield.

Get that playmaker and a box-to-box midfielder and we're getting there. Get truly world class full backs and a natural goalscorer as well and we're there.

With greatest respect; Mancini has inherited this squad (A good one at that) and has attempted to address what he deemed the biggest issues in the squad;

Primarily introducing a more defensive style and approach to defending set pieces!

Whilst not ignoring the ability to show strength and powerful counterattacking.

He has gave Manchester City a glimpse of his ability in the transfer market.
Andrew Johnson at the price paid has already shown many promise for the future

Let us judge him on the remaining fixtures and where we finish at the end of the season

tolmie's hairdoo said:
there are plenty of serious things going on behind the scenes at present which are certainly less helpful to our chances of attaining top four this season, than me or anyone else posting owt.

Well that's a bit shit. I hope we're not gonna fuck this up because of off field issues

The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
there are plenty of serious things going on behind the scenes at present which are certainly less helpful to our chances of attaining top four this season, than me or anyone else posting owt.

Well that's a bit shit. I hope we're not gonna fuck this up because of off field issues

Is this speculation anything to do with Cook not attending the conference in France today? And that the club owners are not happy about how the investment news was broken last week... that there's been a major fall-out with the club and the Council?

Just fishing, but have I caught anything?

Soulboy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Is this speculation anything to do with Cook not attending the conference in France today? And that the club owners are not happy about how the investment news was broken last week... that there's been a major fall-out with the club and the Council?

Just fishing, but have I caught anything?

Hope your not onto something, seems to me like people are trying to eff this up for us, and what tolmie has put has got me nervous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.