mancini or mourinho? or mancini vrs mourinho

de niro said:
m27 said:
That's a quite baffling set of views in my opinion.

If the players we have cannot understand or put into practice tactics which are based on shape, ball retention and passing to feet then that tells you more about the players we have, not the manager.

How can you say "He has the tools, he just uses them wrong?" after such a short amount of time in charge and with our fate firmly in our own hands fresh on the back of a 4-2 win at Stamford Bridge?

we have the players, had roy hodgson been in charge we'd piss 4th. purely cos he knows them prem, bob has no clue what this league is all about.
with jose these players would win the league.

I sincerely hope this was a joke.

VDS > Given > Cech > Almunia

Ivanovic > Sagna > Zabaleta > Brown
Vermaelen > Vidic > Kompany = Terry
Ferdinand > Carvalho = Lescott = Gallas
Cole > Evra > Clichy > Bridge

Essien > Song = De Jong > Carrick
Fletcher > Barry = Ballack = Diaby
Fabregas = Lampard > Scholes > Ireland

Anelka > Nasri = Valencia > SWP
Arshavin > Giggs > Bellamy = Malouda
Drogba = Rooney > Tevez > Van Persie

Whilst there are a few debatable opinions in that list it's clear our players aren't good enough to win the title, not even close at the minute, even with Jose.

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
I find it hard to believe that an up and coming manager of the ilk of Roberto Mancini would agree to join us as a stop gap for Jose to just waltz in at the end of the season!!
He states hes on a 3.5 year deal and I believe him... Im sure there are plenty of clubs around the world who would love to have someone like Bobby manc at the helm...well we have him and when he gets to spend in the summer he will do great things...
We are still in the 4th spot race with spuds and they are the team put together by twitcher...this Current City team is Hughes's apart from Paddy v and Jonno mk 2...

Why didn't he spend in Jan?
Why has he no house over here?
Why has he not brought a backroom team?
Why did he state in his press conference he had a 6 month getout?
Why was it an open secret that he had a 6 month getout before the press conference?
Hell, I'm going to go all the way....
Why were reliable people saying that he had offered himself on a 6 month basis before Hughes was even sacked?

Can we read anything into this?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1200577_city_boss_mancini_goes_househunting

To all those sceptics who continue to try and peddle the myth Mourinho is a boring coach.

The performance of Inter last night was the best I have seen since Barca beat the scumbags last year.

The defending was a sight to behold, the tenacity and desire to work for their manager.

As for the attacking sense, three up front, and Schneijder pulling the strings.

I am equally desperate for Jose to give the nud, just so Wesley can rock up at our place.

Yeah I can just see him in East Bradford rather than Madrid winners of the Chumps League 9 times against us who have never played in the competition !!....

There was a reason Kaka, Eto'o and Terry didn't come to us and it's the same reason Jose won't either... We're not big enough ..... Yet..

tolmie's hairdoo said:
To all those sceptics who continue to try and peddle the myth Mourinho is a boring coach.

The performance of Inter last night was the best I have seen since Barca beat the scumbags last year.

The defending was a sight to behold, the tenacity and desire to work for their manager.

I am equally desperate for Jose to give the nud, just so Wesley can rock up at our place.

That would be the same team we put 4 past the other week!

You and Jose need to get a room because I'm sick of hearing you tossing him off on here every day.

Gelsons Dad said:

You and Jose need to get a room because I'm sick of hearing you tossing him off on here every day.

Exactly, Mancini put 4 past them, and Mourinho's team score 1 deep into half time. Mancini got more goals against them, than Mourinho. Mourinho faced the 3rd choice goalkeeper too.

Gelsons Dad said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

At least get your facts right, if you want to check my post history, you will probably find only two threads in last two years started by me on Jose.

I have also reigned in the championing of him in recent weeks, as believe Mancini deserves his head.

We scored four and three against Arsenal as well this season, does that make us a better team, the table would argue otherwise.

Mine was a pertinent point, in a 13 page thread about Mourinho and Mancini.

There are plenty of people who say Mourinho's teams are too cautious, that was not the case last night.

Get down off your high horse, there are plenty of serious things going on behind the scenes at present which are certainly less helpful to our chances of attaining top four this season, than me or anyone else posting owt.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Gelsons Dad said:

At least get your facts right, if you want to check my post history, you will probably find only two threads in last two years started by me on Jose.

I have also reigned in the championing of him in recent weeks, as believe Mancini deserves his head.

We scored four and three against Arsenal as well this season, does that make us a better team, the table would argue otherwise.

Mine was a pertinent point, in a 13 page thread about Mourinho and Mancini.

There are plenty of people who say Mourinho's teams are too cautious, that was not the case last night.
Get down off your high horse, there are plenty of serious things going on behind the scenes at present which are certainly less helpful to our chances of attaining top four this season, than me or anyone else posting owt.

OK TH please give us a clue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.