Mancini or Pep era?

Bobby and Pep are as important as each other for this club, and have had as big an impact as each other, just on different levels.

Bobby turned this club around. We had an entrenched attitude and outlook of a losing club due to the three decades that came before him. Despite Sheikh Mansour coming here, the investment didn’t change this. Bobby did. He brought a winning mentality to this club. He eradicated the acceptance of conceding goals, losing games, even playing poorly. All of those things become ‘not good enough’ for this football club. He tore down that banner at the Swamp because of this. The inferiority complex we had as a club (that never existed before the 1980s) when it came to United disappeared because of Bobby. Bobby was the start of all of this, I loved him and he loved us.

Pep is a genius. He took this football club from being one who’s won a few trophies in the previous five years, a club with big potential, and he’s taken us to record breaking levels. Some of the things Pep has done are all-time English football leading, goals scored, wins in a row, wins in all comps, away wins, chances created, possession, passes, number of players scoring goals, numbers of players scoring 10+ goals, [edit- a new record after today] quickest manager to 200 wins in English football history, and of course he made us Centurions and Fourmidables. And there’s still more to come. I love Pep and without being as open with his love for us as Bobby, I think he loves us too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most exciting was mancini because of the uncertainty. He made us believe. Best days of our lives when we won the fa cup and league. I will cherish the moments forever.

Mancini knew how to beat the rags a skill Pep doesn't seem to have acquired he lets that little Norwegian Muppet take the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.