Mancini or Pep era?

Good question. For me, it's Mancini. Mancini felt our pain and our relief when it was all over.

Pep is the greatest manager in the world. Came here and proved it by producing the greatest side this country has ever seen playing the purest football but, I think, could and would have done that anywhere.

Pep era, it’s not even close. Since it’s also the present day, we haven’t built up that element of nostalgia that makes us remember past days more fondly. But give it 5-10 years and you’ll realise the eras are on totally different levels.

Pep has more titles with City in 4 seasons than Mancini and Pellegrini combined to get in 6 seasons. But, there was more appreciation during those days.

Pep for me for showing me magical football that we probably wont see again once he's
Bobby was very good, the first half of the season when we won our 1st title was some of the best footy I have seen -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.