Mancini out Hiddink In

Pearce_out said:
I think your all missing the point that it is until the end of the season

I think you are missing the point that your marketing friend is full of the brown stuff. And I am not talking chocolate.

Pearce_out said:
The agreement with Turkey doesn't start until August, there is no reason he cannot see us out until the end of the season like he did with Chelsea

so you want another 2 managers before the start of next season then we are not going to get anywhere by keep swaping managers just think on bobby hasn't got his own players in yet thats when we will see the difference

mart said:
Pearce_out said:
The agreement with Turkey doesn't start until August, there is no reason he cannot see us out until the end of the season like he did with Chelsea

so you want another 2 managers before the start of next season then we are not going to get anywhere by keep swaping managers just think on bobby hasn't got his own players in yet thats when we will see the difference

Bobby brings on defenders when we are 1 - 0 down against 10 men. Bobby plays right wingers on the left and left weingers on the right. Bobby plays 3 holding midfeilders in the same team. I only want what is best for our club and that certainly isn't it.

Pearce_out said:
mart said:

Bobby brings on defenders when we are 1 - 0 down against 10 men. Bobby plays right wingers on the left and left weingers on the right. Bobby plays 3 holding midfeilders in the same team. I only want what is best for our club and that certainly isn't it.

neither is having another 2 managers before august give the bloke a chance ffs let get his players in you will then see a difference

This isn't even funny. Hughes gets sacked, Mancini signs for three and a half years only to be sacked after two months who then goes to Inter to replace José who comes at the end of the season to carry on for Hiddink who is Turkey's new manager. And Torres is coming after six months of negotiating (not to mention STEVEN GERRARD!) before Al-Mubarak jumps ship.

You're all full of it.

i've heard from a credible source (voices in my head) that mancini will be let go at the end of the season, to be replaced by a guess the team poll, on bluemoon every week 24 hours before kick off. NMT will also be brought into the fold to oversee training, as he has seen enough over the time spent on his reports, to maintain top level coaching at carrington, finally BB.02 will be drafted into the team as cover for bellamy's knees!

well it's better than some of the shite on here!

Xavvi said:
This isn't even funny. Hughes gets sacked, Mancini signs for three and a half years only to be sacked after two months who then goes to Inter to replace José who comes at the end of the season to carry on for Hiddink who is Turkey's new manager. And Torres is coming after six months of negotiating (not to mention STEVEN GERRARD!) before Al-Mubarak jumps ship.

This is City after all. We had 5 managers in one season don't forget.

Pearce_out said:
Heard from a marketing friend of mine that has links with the club and is good friends with Cassell that Mancini is very shortly to be replaced by Guus Hiddink. I'd love this to happen but I just can't see it going ahead due to the bad press that the owners would get. Apparently the players have been complaining to Marwood about Mancini.

Nothing f**king changes our players moan over anything and everything. The problem is we keep pandering to their tantrums like that little prick at Santos. Now we here we are training too much apparently. Spoilt little gits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.