Mancini out <---(joke) LOL

Everyone needs to take a chill pill, We never had a chance of winning the league, you can't buy experience, dunno how many times it's been said. Top 4 was the achievable target at the start of the season and Top 4 is still very much realistic. We're also in 2 cups and we've only lost 5 games all season, the 2nd best in the league behind the rags who've somehow managed to remain unbeaten.

Mancini will take this team forward in the next few years and he will win us trophies, have a bit of fucking faith and stop freaking out whenever it goes a bit wrong

Im by no means a mancini outer, but me and a mate were discussing the other day wether the majority of players in the squad even know what mancini's asking at times.
The team (to me anyway) just doesnt seem to have anthing to play to, no set targets to get in a game it all just seems 1 dimentional, pass to silva pass to tevez,
Could there be a language barrier between mancini and the squad? with so many different nations in the squad.
Just a thought anyway

Re: Mancini out LOL

20sbc07 said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
Some of you on here make me chuckle... mancini is the man to take us forward and i think he is doing a great job. you can't just buy a team and win everything in one season it takes time...

Thats the problem, he didnt buy. We're clearly lacking in a few positions and our bench has kids and reserves.

I think Mancini should stay though. Until the summer when Mourinho is available...

Yawn.......

We just need a good win against West Brom to put us back on track but my fear is that it might become a tense game and become another blackpool at home.

The biggest worry for me regarding mancini is how he can play jo EVER
why he has so much faith in viera
and why oh why does he not select zab

Basically team selection is a serious problem and will cost us

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccer-magazine.com/top-soccer-news/mourinho-would-be-ideal-for-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccer-magazine.com/top-soccer-n ... ster-city/</a>

Glazers_Wallet said:
tonight was a good result. it's a fuckin tough place to go and get something at st andrews.

They're 17th in the league! City are doing enough to get results but not grinding them out. Leicester, Notts County... Shit teams.

roach3 said:
why he has so much faith in viera

Vieira's sucking him off. It's sickening watching him dote over his boyfriend.

All the defensive midfielders he could've signed and that clown came in. He's 5 years past it.

Jackson-ctid said:
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, We never had a chance of winning the league, you can't buy experience, dunno how many times it's been said. Top 4 was the achievable target at the start of the season and Top 4 is still very much realistic. We're also in 2 cups and we've only lost 5 games all season, the 2nd best in the league behind the rags who've somehow managed to remain unbeaten.

Mancini will take this team forward in the next few years and he will win us trophies, have a bit of fucking faith and stop freaking out whenever it goes a bit wrong
here here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.