Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I fear Jose already knows our answer if these reports about Ancelotti and Pellegrini are true.

Ancelotti would not be moving on from Paris, unless he knew he was out the door.

Others have said Jose would not be interested in managing in France, his stated intention to work in England.

But what if there is nowhere for him to go in England?
I'm sure Kenwright would have him if Moyes got the Chelsea job.

They deserve each other.

LoveCity said:
Pablo1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Well that's that cleared up then.
See ya Bob.

I don't mind supporters questioning Mancini and wanting a change, but when stories are put on here presented as fact when clearly it's more speculation, well that's just not cricket!

I've been told that 24Horas in Chile is "very serious media" ala the BBC, they're reporting it as fact. They said roughly "strong rumours in recent days are now fact" and remember Pellegrini is Chilean. I'm not saying the story is true but it can't be dismissed like a "MANCINI FACING THE AXE!" Daily Star headline.
Well according to.Guillem Balague he's not spoken with anyone and has 2.5 years left on his contract that he wants yo ser out.
Probably best posted in here though LC with the rest of the junk rather than starting a new thread though.

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I fear Jose already knows our answer if these reports about Ancelotti and Pellegrini are true.

Ancelotti would not be moving on from Paris, unless he knew he was out the door.

Others have said Jose would not be interested in managing in France, his stated intention to work in England.

The next couple of months are going to be fucking absolute agony with several daily twists to this story lol.

Only if you're in the Mancini out camp. Those who want him to stay will just get on with it I reckon.

a dozeen of people's head is going to explode in the next months

shit from their head will be all over the walls

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Jose would walk here and I'd welcome him with open arms but i've never thought for one minute the Barca boys would have him

Andouble said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

why, who's managing Chelsea under this scenario?

Who knows?

Always thought the pull would be too much for both Chelsea and Jose.

Maybe Simeone, especially with Falcao in tow?

What is abundantly clear, Mancini's five year deal has not ensured he is fireproof.

Pablo1 said:
blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

The next couple of months are going to be fucking absolute agony with several daily twists to this story lol.

Only if you're in the Mancini out camp. Those who want him to stay will just get on with it I reckon.

No reason to do anything other tbh fella.

Possession is 9/10 of the law as they say.

Pablo1 said:
blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Depends on how many points we are behind United at the end of the season. If they win the title on goal difference like we have done then well done Roberto Mancini for turning our season around.

Mancio said:
a dozeen of people's head is going to explode in the next months

shit from their head will be all over the walls

Tell us, where exactly is Balo plying his trade and who is still our no1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.