Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
Does that make me a hypocrite ... ? Well at least I'm in very good company.
If you want to call another blue's opinion idiotic, stupid etc. I think that's also fine. I do it all the time, done it today in fact. What we should not do, is question credentials without good reason. I've seen you go mental at people for claiming you're not a real City fan for some things you've said, and good on you. I don't like Didsbury Dave and I'm indifferent towards you but I've never claimed that I'm a better blue than you. I would never say you've sold your souls because of the opinions you two hold.
I am definitely a bigger blue than both of you.

tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Just checked out the ferran and cheeky thread, I feel any decision on bob will be theirs and not the chairmans. Where's the hunger to retain our title, it's like last year on our epic defence of the fa cup.

I say we evaluate at the end of the season. Our European campaign disappointed me and I think we've drawn too many matches at home this season. If we win the FA Cup then that's a positive.

The final call on whether Mancini stays or goes will be Sheikh Mansour's but Soriano and Al Mubarak will instigate it if needs be.

1. Fed up with all this Mancini out crap, when there is not one manager better available who would actually realistically come to this club. Txiki and Soriano cannot stand Mourinho so there is no chance of him coming to city. There is also zero chance Jürgen Klopp leaving Dortmund. So who does that leave who is a better option than Mancini?

2. Some people on here saying Mancini is an average coach is absolute bull.
Fiorentina
Coppa Italia: 2000–01
Lazio
Coppa Italia: 2003–04
Internazionale
Serie A: 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
Coppa Italia: 2004–05, 2005–06
Supercoppa Italiana: 2005, 2006
Manchester City
Premier League: 2011–12
FA Cup: 2010–11
FA Community Shield: 2012
That's not a bad record, Considering the majority of people on here believe they could do a better job than him.

3. To all those ranting on a club forum being negative, stop feeling sorry for yourselves have a laugh and move on. We're city supporters, the supporters who no matter what will stick by their team, have a laugh and not be bitter after defeat. We use to laugh at the over-dramatic reaction of united fans after they lost a game, well i'm afraid that allot of you have turned in to them. Negativity and Ranting will get you nowhere, what will you get out of it, an official response from the club? No. So move on.

Marvin said:
Easy to blame the manager, but I think he has an impossible job

He has world class players like Yaya, Silva, Augero, Kompany and he has an "impossible" job?!

and is paying the price for mistakes which others have made. We should have spent £30m on one or two top quality additions / replacements for the departing players, instead of £50m on good players who add nothing to what we have

So Mancini had these players dumped on him, did he?

I'll have some of what you've been smoking...

Do you think the players have come to terms with being so shite in champs league this season cos I haven't, it's been like one big shadow lurking behind the players all season

peoffrey said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Just checked out the ferran and cheeky thread, I feel any decision on bob will be theirs and not the chairmans. Where's the hunger to retain our title, it's like last year on our epic defence of the fa cup.

I say we evaluate at the end of the season. Our European campaign disappointed me and I think we've drawn too many matches at home this season. If we win the FA Cup then that's a positive.

The final call on whether Mancini stays or goes will be Sheikh Mansour's but Soriano and Al Mubarak will instigate it if needs be.
So those responsible for the transfer shambles of the Summer hold the manager responsible for the inevitable consequences. We are still the Kings of the Cock-up

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Seosa said:
People need to stop going back to the "Remember where we were" argument. Yes, most of us were there in 98/99, ffs my first game was in that season but we're in 2013 now & we can't just stand still with stars in our eyes thinking, "Wow, it's beautiful where we've got to", we have to keep moving.

I'll always love Bob for what he's done for this football club, but time moves on & to be with the elite, you have to be brutal.
Top post.

I also could not agree more with Paulmcfc on this one.

MaineRoad4696 said:
1. Fed up with all this Mancini out crap, when there is not one manager better available who would actually realistically come to this club. Txiki and Soriano cannot stand Mourinho so there is no chance of him coming to city. There is also zero chance Jürgen Klopp leaving Dortmund. So who does that leave who is a better option than Mancini?

2. Some people on here saying Mancini is an average coach is absolute bull.
Fiorentina
Coppa Italia: 2000–01
Lazio
Coppa Italia: 2003–04
Internazionale
Serie A: 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
Coppa Italia: 2004–05, 2005–06
Supercoppa Italiana: 2005, 2006
Manchester City
Premier League: 2011–12
FA Cup: 2010–11
FA Community Shield: 2012
That's not a bad record, Considering the majority of people on here believe they could do a better job than him.

3. To all those ranting on a club forum being negative, stop feeling sorry for yourselves have a laugh and move on. We're city supporters, the supporters who no matter what will stick by their team, have a laugh and not be bitter after defeat. We use to laugh at the over-dramatic reaction of united fans after they lost a game, well i'm afraid that allot of you have turned in to them. Negativity and Ranting will get you nowhere, what will you get out of it, an official response from the club? No. So move on.

Hi platty.

Re: was I the only one..

Sick of these threads with titles that dont reveal the true meaning

IF Mancini is to be replaced it will be at the end of the summer this is the only sensible time to replace a manager We are talking about a man who has won us the FAC and PL who has the best record of any City manager, but on the back of one poor performance v Liverpool and a dreadful performance against Southampton fans are talking about him being sacked. Ive been watching City for nearly 50 years and in that time Ive seen far worse performances from teams that a few weeks later then look like world beaters, Its football. Yes, the manger got things wrong yesterday he was more culpable than anyone but the whole team / squad and management team were found wanting and it isn't good enough. But, in the last 9 games we have won 6 drew 2 and lost 1 does any manger deserve to be sacked on the back of that, never mind one who's team is clear in second place? So lets wind our collective neck in and get back to doing what we do best and that is to support OUR football club and the boys in blue that pull on the shirt, because together we are stronger and that was proven last season

To answer your question, sadly I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.