Mancini - Out of his depth

Mancini's greatest achievement is giving David Platt a coaching job where nobody else would touch him for six years.

Bluebee2 said:
Out of his depth ? For a man who promised 70 points and top 4 he's failed twice. He also took charge of a semi-final team and lost that, and his next knock-out cup guess what, Knocked -out. He's a serial loser, get rid now!
Completely agree.

ballinio said:
Bluebee2 said:
Out of his depth ? For a man who promised 70 points and top 4 he's failed twice. He also took charge of a semi-final team and lost that, and his next knock-out cup guess what, Knocked -out. He's a serial loser, get rid now!
Completely agree.
How can a man who has 3 Scudetto's, 4 Coppa Italia's and 2 Italian Super Cups be a serial loser? He holds the record the longest winning streak in a top 5 league (17 games).

Bluebee2 said:
lancs blue said:
I can't ask that because I don't consider him a failure.
He promised 70 points and 4th place and achieved neither, so you consider that a success, well sir i don't. Failure x 2.
You're acting like a 5 year old who was promised some sweeties, didn't get them and starts crying. It baffles me that so many City fans seem to think success will just drop in our laps overnight because we spend a lot of money. It still takes time to build a successful team and Mancini deserves to get at least the same amount of time as Hughes was given. You'd think we'd have learnt after 30-odd trophyless years of chopping and changing managers that it simply doesn't work.

lancs blue said:
Bluebee2 said:
He promised 70 points and 4th place and achieved neither, so you consider that a success, well sir i don't. Failure x 2.
You're acting like a 5 year old who was promised some sweeties, didn't get them and starts crying. It baffles me that so many City fans seem to think success will just drop in our laps overnight because we spend a lot of money. It still takes time to build a successful team and Mancini deserves to get at least the same amount of time as Hughes was given. You'd think we'd have learnt after 30-odd trophyless years of chopping and changing managers that it simply doesn't work.
I can see we are playing awful football nearly as dull as Pearce's tenure, we have no belief and our tactics are dreadful. Mancini failed to keep his promises, i never made them he did, he lost us a semi against the scum and he lost us a 3rd round match against WBA, not me. He employed two coaches who were unemployed, one of them for six years, not me. Mancini will prove to be the biggest loser in our history. That's my opinion, whether you agree or not i don't care because it's my opinion, and i'm allowed that even on an internet forum.

ballinio said:
Bluebee2 said:
Completely agree.

How about the pair of you fuck off now to ragcafe like good little boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.