Mancini - Out of his depth

Barcon said:
ballinio said:
Completely agree.

How about the pair of you fuck off now to ragcafe like good little boys.
Well said sir! Its fans like these cnuts that I dont want anywhere near our club. Fking negative whingeing pricks. Show some fking patience you clowns or fk off to old trafford

Stillsy said:
mancini is not out of his depth at all!

hes a brilliant manager that succeeded at inter milan and he will succeed here
I seem to have heard similar about Sven.

Bluebee2 said:
Barcon said:
102, DD 27 my friend, call anytime Saturday to say hello ! Ragcafe' you really need to wise up !

Here's a hint pal "Toronto". But I will be over before the year is out. Like you, I have an opinion and in my opinion, you sound like a fucking rag. And when that other clown agrees with you, well you must be doing something wrong eh. I guarantee you won't be back on here with anything good to say when we do win something with Mancini

Bluebee2 said:
Stillsy said:
mancini is not out of his depth at all!

hes a brilliant manager that succeeded at inter milan and he will succeed here
I seem to have heard similar about Sven.

we had a tool of a chairman then and we didnt have the anywhere near the squad we have now

gooney said:
And Scolari won the world cup and look how he did at chelsea. Ramos was seen as the next big thing in Spanish football and had success with Seville, look how he did at spurs

Well what do you expect us to do? We can't just keep calling for every managers head who hasn't won us a trophy within ten minutes of his arrival. Besides our owners were tarred and feathered by the press last time we got rid of a manager.

Been there, seen it and done it....And where did it get us.

No this time we need to be much more patient and make top four our target and forget about anything else. Will Mancini get us there? Who knows, but even his fiercest rival can't disagree that he is ON target so far.

MR.X said:
Barcon said:
Well said sir! Its fans like these cnuts that I dont want anywhere near our club. Fking negative whingeing pricks. Show some fking patience you clowns or fk off to old trafford
Quality, fuck that having an opinion about tacics, teams and Managers.

I like Mancini, and think he deserves time, but.....

We should have gone out to win last night, played a much stronger team, he got it totally wrong.

We're unlikely to win the Premier league, the Europa league will take over a dozen games to get anywhere near a final, and far more teams take the FA cup seriously.

Six wins and you win the League cup, and as we haven't had a trophy in years, it would be a good place to start!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.