Mancini Out

cleavers said:
Regardless of your thoughts on Mancini (now or last week), is it not possible for us all to just get on over the next SEVEN games, where we ALL need to be right behind the whole club.

Is that so much to ask ?

If you look back through this thread I think you'll see that the tone gradually changed from a genuine, heartfelt, opening post to an attack on those of us who have little faith in Mancini, so naturally, we have made our replies. As De Niro says, the timing could be better. Some of us have held back this week because it is clearly not chips-pissing time.

remoh said:
cleavers said:
Regardless of your thoughts on Mancini (now or last week), is it not possible for us all to just get on over the next SEVEN games, where we ALL need to be right behind the whole club.

Is that so much to ask ?

If you look back through this thread I think you'll see that the tone gradually changed from a genuine, heartfelt, opening post to an attack on those of us who have little faith in Mancini, so naturally, we have made our replies. As De Niro says, the timing could be better. Some of us have held back this week because it is clearly not chips-pissing time.
The point being, regardless of your opinion of Mancini, maybe we should just get behind him, the team, the club, for the remaining 7 games, and leave the recriminations until after the end of the season ??

Nothing anyone posts on here will influence the decision from the Sheik or Khaldoon, so why not just give everyone 100% support from now on (its only 1 month), and maybe it will get the club all the targets we want ??

remoh said:
cleavers said:

Is that so much to ask ?

This.

I started the thread as a positive post regarding Mancini and somehow the Mancini inners have managed to turn it into a Mancini in/out thread and an "I told you so" dick measuring contest.

OrigamiNinja said:
Thats what I have been saying for months and now one single game may have changed my attitude towards him. Seems very reactionary I know but the feeling that I got at the final whistle yesterday is like nothing I have ever felt before as a City fan. Tears rolling down my face because of the joy of the moment is something completely new to me where City are concerned, plenty have been shed over the past 30 years because they have fucked us over! Mancini has done that for me, never thought he would, in that few minutes after the final whistle the turgid, boring crap served up over the past few months was all forgotton. Has really got me questioning whether he can bring more moments like that? I know if we were to finish 5th and lose the final my attitude will change again but I have been saying that even if we finish top 4 I would still like him to be removed of his duties.....now I am not so sure. Whatever the future holds thank you Roberto for that moment yesterday, something I will remember for a long time!

I had a feelin' you'd fold ;)

Didsbury Dave said:
waspish said:
Who was your Last Favourite Manchester City Manager?
Doesn't makes sense. Liked Sven. Took me over a year to Suss Hughes out. Pearce never. Loved Keegan but he lost his touch. Rated royle highly. Clarke out of his depth.

Why?

Just wondered what managers you used to like, so I can try and understand the reason you don't rate Mancini....... For me Mancini Sven Keegan Royale in that order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.