Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

LoveCity said:
Rammy Blue said:
Moyes has had a glittering career winning an enormous amount of trophies, how else would he have been considered for managing the scum......

Everyone needs to relax, if Pellegrini is the chosen one then have some faith.

All will be good whatever.

Exactly. Some big-time emotional drama queens here who need to remember we support the club, not any one manager. If Mancini stays, great. If they replace him, get behind the new manager and support him. Life will go on and we'll be successful. Many are completely ignoring PB's strong implications that Mancini is walking rather than being pushed.

100%, agree.

neoblue said:
mammutly said:
Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan

It is time to speak out and to ensure Roberto Mancini stays with us.
Why would he if he's not staying.

When has he ever spoke out, it is not his style. He leaves that to his employees who he trusts IMO.

Rammy Blue said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Spanish Bastards Out Now!

Never trusted them from the start. All they're about is dishonest behind the scenes moves to oust the best manager we've ever had at a time we can fill Baconface's void so they can employ some other Spanish nobody!

Fucking Ridiculous!

Soriano and Berigistan fuck off now.

Hahaha.
whats so funny? if the first thing they do, is to sack Mancini, i see the rage as more than justified.

BlueDejong said:
ono said:
peoffrey said:
Pellegrini also doesn't have the funds at Malaga that Mancini has here. He's worked on a shoestring and also with money at Madrid.
Malaga went on a massive recruitment drive a few seasons ago. Their squad is probably in the top 5 in the league, and that's where they finished. And he didn't win the league with Madrid.

Mancini can do it ? verses Pep's Barcelona ?

And you don't know about Malaga
In what way?

LoveCity said:
Rammy Blue said:
Moyes has had a glittering career winning an enormous amount of trophies, how else would he have been considered for managing the scum......

Exactly. Some big-time emotional drama queens here who need to remember we support the club, not any one manager. If Mancini stays, great. If they replace him, get behind the new manager and support him. Life will go on and we'll be successful. Many are completely ignoring PB's strong implications that Mancini is walking rather than being pushed.

I don't think most are ignoring it LC, just hoping it's not true. Personally, I think Colin's just making an educated guess although I fear he may be right. I'm pretty sure that all but a few idiots and rags on here would back any City manager. That's what a proper Blue would do, right ?

Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:
Rammy Blue said:

I don't think most are ignoring it LC, just hoping it's not true. Personally, I think Colin's just making an educated guess although I fear he may be right. I'm pretty sure that all but a few idiots and rags on here would back any City manager. That's what a proper Blue would do, right ?
Right.
Several were outraged when les was sacked.

Gaylord du Bois said:
OB1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Really? First I'd heard was from Tolmie and Zin Hairdo this week.

Really.
So why weren't they backing off the boards before then?

I do not know and I do not know if Mancini will stay or go but I have seen nothing to make me change my mind that he is more likely to go than stay.

If he is going, I hope that he does so in an absolute blaze of glory.

BlueDejong said:
zeven said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Spanish Bastards Out Now!

Never trusted them from the start. All they're about is dishonest behind the scenes moves to oust the best manager we've ever had at a time we can fill Baconface's void so they can employ some other Spanish nobody!

Fucking Ridiculous!

Soriano and Berigistan fuck off now.
I agree with this! and if they do sack Mancini i will not recognize them as true honest city employees

OMG....I don't understand Mancini's fan.
Who said im a Mancini fan? Im a supporter of our manger that has taken us from midtable to the most winning team in England for the last 3 yeas. with FA cup final tomorrow and second in the league. You see im not deluded to think its possible to win everything evertime and certainly not with our injuries we have had, only able to play our first eleven once under the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.