Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

fbloke said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.

It was nice to see Roberto's dad on tunnel cam AGAIN for the West Brom game.

I hear he will be wearing the same kit as all the other non-playing staff at Wembley too.

I don't understand what is meant by this...

BlueDejong said:
zeven said:
BlueDejong said:
OMG....I don't understand Mancini's fan.
Who said im a Mancini fan? Im a supporter of our manger that has taken us from midtable to the most winning team in England for the last 3 yeas. with FA cup final tomorrow and second in the league. You see im not deluded to think its possible to win everything evertime and certainly not with our injuries we have had, only able to play our first eleven once under the entire season.

I support of our club, not one manager. I don't care.
So you do support Mancini? (hes a part of our club)

Davs 19 said:
OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
I don't think most are ignoring it LC, just hoping it's not true. Personally, I think Colin's just making an educated guess although I fear he may be right. I'm pretty sure that all but a few idiots and rags on here would back any City manager. That's what a proper Blue would do, right ?

And I don't think PB is guessing.

I'm certain he is.
Mate you know I'm an inner a lot more that an outer and how much some of this thread is pissing me off, but I know where I'd be putting my money, hope I'm wrong.

117 M34 said:
fbloke said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.

It was nice to see Roberto's dad on tunnel cam AGAIN for the West Brom game.

I hear he will be wearing the same kit as all the other non-playing staff at Wembley too.

I don't understand what is meant by this...

Apologies I was referring to the suggestions earlier in the thread that Mancini would leave to be near his dad.

The dad who 'wears the club shop' on match days.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Spanish Bastards Out Now!

Never trusted them from the start. All they're about is dishonest behind the scenes moves to oust the best manager we've ever had at a time we can fill Baconface's void so they can employ some other Spanish nobody!

Fucking Ridiculous!

Soriano and Berigistan fuck off now.

Is this really the calibre of poster bluemoon now attracts?

Get the fuck out you whopper!!!
Do you think he's gone Zin?

Sadly yes mate, was murmurings as early as monday, i don't want him to but it looks like it's his decision so i'd respect that, i'm as surprised as anyone that we've set our stall up in malaga though!

Was looking forward to tomorrow until reading all this, put a bit of a downer on tomorrow for me now......feck it BLUE MOON!

Can anyone provide an update on this story for me?

Also to the people wanting Soriano and Begiristain to leave if they sack Mancini, take a look at yourselves.

andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
OB1 said:
And I don't think PB is guessing.

I'm certain he is.
Mate you know I'm an inner a lot more that an outer and how much some of this thread is pissing me off, but I know where I'd be putting my money, hope I'm wrong.

Totally agree andy (and OB1). Sadly, I think he's probably gone. My point was that PB doesn't know this for a fact. His opinion may be right, but like all of us, it's an educated guess :( If the playing staff at City are unaware that Bob's definitely gone, I find it strange that a poster on here would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.