Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rastus said:
nashark said:
Shadz69 said:
I would have taken a cup and 2nd in the league at the start of the season

Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

Wow your attitude is poor.

He thinks Wellbeck is better than Balotelli. We can just leave that there.

Hopefully Mancini is going nowhere and it's all bollocks, but if he goes I would be fucking delighted if we got Pellegrini, he is a quality manager.

Preferable to that classless twat Mourinho, or be like the rags and get a manager whos greatest achievement is finishing 6th/7th with the 6th/7th best team in the league.
Maybe Pullis or Fat Sam fancy it.

Like Shealumstash says, someone high up at City should squash this shit like a ripe tomato!
Could be we're all being brainwashed by the guttersnipes but what do they really know?? Sweet FA!!
Our club has always been laid bare sometimes to our detriment but this is City!!
Weve kept our loyal support through thick and thin.
Away fans come and sing "where were you when you were shit" but deep down they know we were here when we were shit and that is credability!
Most other teams know (regardless of the money) we were a sleeping giaint who needed waking by someone with a magic wand!
It's happened and we are where we are!
But having said that, REAL football people know that no other club could have been so low and still retained it's support and credibility!
Whats at stake here if Bob were to be F***ed off is our reputation as a club of doing what's right!
Us fans stick through it and I'd hope the Sheik and his advisors would have realised that we are unique!
If we morph into the rags or chelsea, and sack personnel willy nilly who are fast becoming legends we're no better than them....and people from all spheres will see through it and will view us as a walking bank account who've sold out!!
I don't know fuck all about Pelligreni but If Bob was told to fall on his sword another bit of City dies!! I hope to god it doesn't happen! This fella's aperticeship is almost up...and when he's served his time we could soar like eagles!!! ...but not if he's always looking over his shoulder!!

ElanJo said:
Maybe we're just signing Isco?
Or any of the 37 players he's the agent of

Or maybe they were just friends having a meal.

Hurrah! Its Cup Final day...oh wait

I called out Txiki for being an idiot earlier in the week and this fast growing PR balls up has me thinking of upgrading Txiki status to 'fucking idiot'.

Look I get that politically you and Ferran want to be top dogs and that replacing Mancini was always a strong possibility but for crying out loud Txiki the saga with Pellegrini has been handled with the finesse and subtlety of a teenager in his first visit to a brothel. Cook would have handled this better which is a measure of how badly this has been handled. Just one more week Txiki - hell another 48 hours would have been fine. But Cup final week and Cup final day? Do me a favour. If this turns out to be true then Txiki or Pellegrini's agent or whoever is blabbing this to the Spanish media have done the new guy no fucking favours whatsoever so way to go boys. Next time lock it down and control the story and its release. By the way if Mancini has got himself something lined up then ask him and his agent how to keep a story fucking quiet and make sure you take notes.

Anyway rant over..its Cup Final day!

Magicpants said:
Hopefully Mancini is going nowhere and it's all bollocks, but if he goes I would be fucking delighted if we got Pellegrini, he is a quality manager.

Preferable to that classless twat Mourinho, or be like the rags and get a manager whos greatest achievement is finishing 6th/7th with the 6th/7th best team in the league.
Maybe Pullis or Fat Sam fancy it.

yeah you're right he'll probably finish about 10th with the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.