Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
nimrod said:
Shadz69 said:
Yep if I could find it I reckon that is what I put.Anything else is a brucie.Give me a leagure or cup every year with Mancini I would snatch your hand off.

we havent won anything yet this season and the way were performing we might end up with nothing

Im sure ADUG didnt invest a billion quid to win the FA cup, which on a world stage is a bit meaningless, they wouldve wanted progress on last season, not regression.

Its obvious Mancini is a cheque book mgr who has no plan B, is hopeless in Europe and falls out with his players all the time, time to go imo.

yeah that pellegrini looks guaranteed to win the treble next season

maybe the new City guys from Barca like the way he manages/coaches and want City to move in that direction and become like a new Barca, I dont know much about him, id go for Jose personally, I do think Mancini has had his day though.

nimrod said:
Balti said:
nimrod said:
we havent won anything yet this season and the way were performing we might end up with nothing

Im sure ADUG didnt invest a billion quid to win the FA cup, which on a world stage is a bit meaningless, they wouldve wanted progress on last season, not regression.

Its obvious Mancini is a cheque book mgr who has no plan B, is hopeless in Europe and falls out with his players all the time, time to go imo.

yeah that pellegrini looks guaranteed to win the treble next season

maybe the new City guys from Barca like the way he manages/coaches and want City to move in that direction and become like a new Barca, I dont know much about him, id go for Jose personally, I do think Mancini has had his day though.

fergie is available

zeven said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
nashark said:
Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

Is this the type of fan we attract these days?

The new breed really sadden me..they talk like rags

I love winning trophies..but at what cost?

Is our fanbase going to decline into expectant dickheads?

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

I'll never 'expect' anything..I will always be grateful at what comes along...
Are you a mind reader? Thanks anyway for writing my post!
And mine too

Nimrod can fuck off, fucking how dare he question Mancini. Mancini is fucking the messiah you are a slug, and someone needs to pour some salt on u, you slimy ****. Fucking piss off with you anti Mancini views fuck face, you need a cold hard fucking punch and a fucking dose of shit then maybe you can understand how pitiful your past comments were. Turd.

RMancini said:
Nimrod can fuck off, fucking how dare he question Mancini. Mancini is fucking the messiah you are a slug, and someone needs to pour some salt on u, you slimy ****. Fucking piss off with you anti Mancini views fuck face, you need a cold hard fucking punch and a fucking dose of shit then maybe you can understand how pitiful your past comments were. Turd.

Don't sit on the fence.

malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike. Fucking breaks my heart.

rags, journo's, new plastics and JCL's maybe

match going supporters express a different view and you'll hear it again loud and proud again as usual tomorrow

MANCINI WO-OAH

RMancini said:
WOW...............and I've been drinking!

nashark said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
nashark said:
Or maybe I'm one of the few who thinks that we shouldn't settle for 2nd place in the league after winning it the year before?

So by that logic you'd have to sack a manger every time we came second! Ridiculous comment.

No, that's not the logic at all.

If someone said that they'd be happy to take second place and an FA cup a few days after we'd won the league with far and away the best team in the country, which as another poster claims, is the mentality of the majority of our fans, then what can I say. Personally, I think that's the mindset of losers.
No its the mindset by those being humble and a rational expectations becuase we only been a top club for 2 years and because of experience from losing on a regular basis we understand that you cant win them all, all the time and in the end not to win the league or or progress in Europe is not the most important, We are happy to get our second highest posision in our PL area. This is what difference us from the Rags and the cheskis. I for one will be damn proud of our team if we win FA cup and finish second! i will probably cry. after all these yeas im so damn proud of them even today.

Let this team and manager continue their jearny with us fans to new hights and lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.