Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
nashark said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
So by that logic you'd have to sack a manger every time we came second! Ridiculous comment.

No, that's not the logic at all.

If someone said that they'd be happy to take second place and an FA cup a few days after we'd won the league with far and away the best team in the country, which as another poster claims, is the mentality of the majority of our fans, then what can I say. Personally, I think that's the mindset of losers.
No its the mindset by those being humble and a rational expectations becuase we only been a top club for 2 years and because of experience from losing on a regular basis we understand that you cant win them all, all the time and in the end not to win the league or or progress in Europe is not the most important, We are happy to get our second highest posision in our PL area. This is what difference us from the Rags and the cheskis. I for one will be damn proud of our team if we win FA cup and finish second! i will probably cry. after all these yeas i so damn proud of them even today

But some on here will tel you it's been a shit season and we should sack the manger cos he's shit!!
Just remember where we might have ended up had Paul Dickov not scored the most iconic, goal which if you strip it back saved our asses from slipping into obscuity! ...still.... we have no history so why worry!

Anyway I'm off to bed..early start tomorrow

Just remember lads..Owners, Managers, Players, even some fans come and go

But we are the lifeblood of our club..and rain or shine..we will be here until we are pushing up daisies

Now let's not lose our famous sense of humour

Onwards and Upwards

See you all at Wembley

'City..we're on the piss again..City..we're on the piss again..'

Andouble said:
Don't think it's really on the results, it's that the team didn't play up to their potential this year especially, under Mancini.

It's easier to get rid of one manager than replace a squad of players. Whichever team Mancini lands at, will be a team I follow with great interest. Good luck to him if it's true, but for now, let's go out on a high note with a proper tonking tomorrow.

I suppose you could be in Mancinis shoes and say weve won the PL and if you want to progress we need to improve our squad with serious players.

Come on Cityyyyyyyyyaaaa

nashark said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
nashark said:
Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

Is this the type of fan we attract these days?

The new breed really sadden me..they talk like rags

I love winning trophies..but at what cost?

Is our fanbase going to decline into expectant dickheads?

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

I'll never 'expect' anything..I will always be grateful at what comes along...

By the same token, you'd describe the Sheikh as an expectant dickhead?

Okay then, take his investment out of the club, or better still, go and start your own club, taking all of the losers who think like you and expect nothing from 100s of millions of pounds of investment (have Mancini as the manager if you like) and then we'll see who's running the better, more successful club.

You say you've been going to City for 32 years, how many trophies did we win before an expectant dickhead like the Sheikh came to the club and bought all those players?

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following the championship.

wow you really like to suck the sheikhs dick don't you?!

you see it's really not all about trophies matey.........

but that's probably a difficult concept for you

Replacing Mancini with a 60yr old would be frankly ridiculous I hope this is the usual media shite trying to unsettle us before the cup final.

We should wait for all the dominos to fall before making assumptions and hating the next boss no matter who it is.

If it is true that Mancini is playing a part in stepping down, whether it's because family health, or his wife not even living in England, we have to respect that.

If this happens we shouldn't aim our anger towards Pellegrini, it'll do the club no good at all.

Balti said:
nashark said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Is this the type of fan we attract these days?

The new breed really sadden me..they talk like rags

I love winning trophies..but at what cost?

Is our fanbase going to decline into expectant dickheads?

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

I'll never 'expect' anything..I will always be grateful at what comes along...

By the same token, you'd describe the Sheikh as an expectant dickhead?

Okay then, take his investment out of the club, or better still, go and start your own club, taking all of the losers who think like you and expect nothing from 100s of millions of pounds of investment (have Mancini as the manager if you like) and then we'll see who's running the better, more successful club.

You say you've been going to City for 32 years, how many trophies did we win before an expectant dickhead like the Sheikh came to the club and bought all those players?

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following the championship.

wow you really like to suck the sheikhs dick don't you?!

you see it's really not all about trophies matey.........

but that's probably a difficult concept for you

Go on then. I'm interested. If we're not playing to win, what are we playing for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.