Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Barcon said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Deary me it's the tag team again. Do you two go everywhere with each other? It's quite sad really.

I think you'r confused pal. Pudge, we ever spoke before?
Don't think so, I reckon he's just got us mixed up with the dozens of other posters who have called him on his personal crusade today.

That must be it.

pudge said:
Barcon said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Deary me it's the tag team again. Do you two go everywhere with each other? It's quite sad really.

Don't think so, I reckon he's just got us mixed up with the dozens of other posters who have called him on his personal crusade today.
Personal crusade? Now the irony is lost on you!

@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:
Barcon said:
Maybe if you didn't post "Mancini out" in every thread we wouldn't keep running into one another

pudge said:
@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:
Maybe if you didn't post "Mancini out" in every thread we wouldn't keep running into one another
Well you know, today's been quite shit, there are bound to be people unhappy with the manager on these boards. Although I find it admirable that you are so staunchly defending Mancini, I think you are doing it in the wrong threads, on the wrong day.

This guy is no better than Mancini...

We are asking for trouble if we hire a guy called Manuel..

Can see the headlines now " i know nothing Mr Faulty "

m7mcfc said:
As much as I like Roberto, MCFC is our club. RM is not our club in the same way Alan Ball or Brian who? are not our club. They are here to manage and if things don't go right....well at City you get sacked.

This is the way it has been for years and I guess it will be forever as I have never known any different.

M7MCFC, signing off not in a fit state, love you all.....MCFC.....OK

Exactly! We are city fans at the end of the day

yayas trusty right foot said:
This guy is no better than Mancini...

We are asking for trouble if we hire a guy called Manuel..

Can see the headlines now " i know nothing Mr Faulty "
How do you know he is no better than Mancini?

M9 Blue said:
we need to know khaldoon,if bob's out tell us now.If bobs here next season tell us now.
We need to stop all this press s***** one way or another. CTID

they've repeatedly said his position would be reviewed at the end of the season.

Since that's not exactly firm backing and we've finished on a pretty sour note I'd say he's walking on thin ice indeed.

@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Well you know, today's been quite shit, there are bound to be people unhappy with the manager on these boards. Although I find it admirable that you are so staunchly defending Mancini, I think you are doing it in the wrong threads, on the wrong day.
It only seems like staunch defending to those who are over reacting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.