Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
edwrdhor said:
Like I said yesterday there seems to be a big spread between the odds of Pellegrini. The odds this morning varied from 4/5 to 1/4. Of those laying yesterday at 1/10 and 1/6. Today giving 2/5 and 1/2 respectively. Like I said these odds do not seem consistent and bookmakers tonight are not certain that Pellegrini will be the next manager. However what I have heard is that a significant amount of money has gone on Mourinho to be City's next manager. Bets of 2x £2,000 and 1 x £1,500. Reducing his odds from 9/1 to 7/2. This again could change tomorrow. I have no idea of what will happen, just passing on information. Personally felt that Mourinho will not go back to Chelsea.

I don't know a huge amount about betting but it seems like all it takes is a lot of money to be put on somebody to take over for there to be a huge swing? So we could all go to the bookies tomorrow and put money on Peter Reid to make a shock return to us and his odds will shorten? But you have people and newspapers who take bettling odds as gospel!

Or am I completely wrong?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:
forevermancity said:
Has Mancini blamed marwood yet?

maybe that was the point of that substitution?
So Mancini wanted to make a point in the cup final.

What a **** he is.

What's he going to do next have a go at the club?

-- Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 pm --

rastus said:
forevermancity said:
People would have a lot more respect for him if he held his hands up and admitted his own mistakes honestly. Mistakes by others have of course been made, but he is judged by what happens on the pitch and this season has been pretty shit

Can't wait for a new manager

Oh like all managers say its my fault? get real fella
Tbf not all managers play a team 3 weeks before and struggle, play them again exactly the same way and lose and then take no responsiblity and starts blaming the club officials.
Well we lost, get over it. Its a game called furtwen ball

rastus said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:
maybe that was the point of that substitution?

What a **** he is.

no your the spolt ****
Spoilt?

Travelling down to Wembley and expecting to see us not play complete shite and the vast majority of players not giving a fuck is now spoilt?

rastus said:
forevermancity said:
blueinsa said:
He boxed clever and just blamed the "club"

So far on here its Txiki, Ferran and poor Vicky who are to blame ;-)

People would have a lot more respect for him if he held his hands up and admitted his own mistakes honestly. Mistakes by others have of course been made, but he is judged by what happens on the pitch and this season has been pretty shit

When it comes to accepting ANY responsibility after a defeat, Bobby is a coward and a bully. Evades blame and then assigns it publicly to someone else, just as he did today yet again post-match. No wonder our spoiled players won't accept any responsibility - they are following the lead of their manager.

Bobby's clumsy attempt to lay the blame for the defeat on upper management was disgraceful. The club should sack him now, if he must have clarity. Then, we can begin with the overhaul of the squad, with quite a few name players to follow Bobby and staff out the door. Huge changes coming this summer. We'll be measuring them on the Richter scale.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
rastus said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

What a **** he is.

no your the spolt ****
Spoilt?

Travelling down to Wembley and expecting to see us not play complete shite and the vast majority of players not giving a fuck is now spoilt?
Apparently if you don't rate Mancini on here, you are dubbed spoilt.

I'm spoilt too I guess, wanting our club to reach its potential and to play decent ish football

Still, it's better than playing York away...we can't complain can we or we will be called spoilt

Blue Heaven said:
rastus said:
forevermancity said:

When it comes to accepting ANY responsibility after a defeat, Bobby is a coward and a bully. Evades blame and then assigns it publicly to someone else, just as he did today yet again post-match. No wonder our spoiled players won't accept any responsibility - they are following the lead of their manager.

Bobby's clumsy attempt to lay the blame for the defeat on upper management was disgraceful. The club should sack him now, if he must have clarity. Then, we can begin with the overhaul of the squad, with quite a few name players to follow Bobby and staff out the door. Huge changes coming this summer. We'll be measuring them on the Richter scale.
<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1201067/roberto-mancini-shoulders-blame-for-manchester-city-loss?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/12010 ... ss?cc=5739</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16816342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16816342</a>

Paulmcfc2703 said:
rastus said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

What a **** he is.

no your the spolt ****
Spoilt?

I feel for you, however this is football and shit happens.
We just about beat them at them at home, to think it was a foregone conclusion is not right.

forevermancity said:
blueinsa said:
forevermancity said:
Has Mancini blamed marwood yet?

He boxed clever and just blamed the "club"

So far on here its Txiki, Ferran and poor Vicky who are to blame ;-)

To be honest, in the past he has blamed his own tactics!!

Anyways not sure why but how come no one is mentioning the bayern coach jupp hennycks (spelling). He's done an absolute briliant job with bayern, gets overlooked. Is there a reason for this

pudge said:
Blue Heaven said:
rastus said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1201067/roberto-mancini-shoulders-blame-for-manchester-city-loss?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/12010 ... ss?cc=5739</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16816342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16816342</a>

Nice honesty but given our league and CL results as well as the rumours if I were in his place I would have prepared the team as if it were the CL final.

Blue Heaven said:
rastus said:
forevermancity said:

Not really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.