Mancini post match interview

I actually don't want to watch that. I can tell it's going to be that bad.

BibbyBlue85 said:
He looks emotionally and physically drained! I can see "It's him or me" showdown talks happening soon. Hopefully the board will be right behind their man and Tevez will get his marching orders. If not, i see Bobby walking away and i'd be gutted if it comes to that.

Tevez will go - there is absolutely no doubt that they will back Mancini and it looks like Mancini will get Rossi in Jan because quite simply Barry and Yaya do not have the passing skills or creativity to keep the ball at this level

In the interview they are showing on SSN, Bob def has red eyes - he's either had a bifta or he's seriously pissed....

;-)

Mancini is a class act. He has helped Tevez for 2 years. City have eaten shit for 2 years. We as fans have against all better judgement been disheartened, hurt and embarrassed at times yet we have still rooted for Tevez, NO MORE.

No more! I hope never to see our manager in this state again, its a disgrace and disrespectful. He has done it all as a player for club and country and will do as a manager for us.

The players should be disgusted with themselves if they had any part of this. Anyone involved or supportive of this mutiny should be shown the door, you guys are paid fortunes to do what almost anyone on here would pay to do. Sort yourselves out decide what you want to do and win us the fucking league or just fuck straight off.

Mancini you have my support 100%.

We need to make sure the club hears us on this. Regarding both Tevez and Mancini. We need to make sure there is no misunderstanding how this has to be handled. I'm not in a position to suggest how to go about that but I know many on these boards are and I hope they pipe up soon.

The fact that this video is on the official site and so quickly suggests that there is only going to be one winner, Roberto.
I expect a post match interview from Dzeko too, saying he was angry he was subbed because he wanted to get us back in the game and because he wanted to do it in Germany, and how he and the manager have had a good chat and he has apologised.
If Zabbo did crack tevez we have our new player of the month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.