Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Darkhorse said:
Glad to see Nedum get a run against wigan. Hopefully we get to see a bit more of him. I have got a soft spot for the guy - seems like a genuinely good bloke and doesn't seem to hold a grudge against us for the Gary Cook debacle.
Him, his mother and Kia cost the man his job; why would he possibly hold a grudge?

He's a blue, academy trained and perfectly capable of being in the side on a shit, cold, windy night at Wigan. He may never turn out to be a great defender but I'm sure BM could make him a lot better than the player we saw at Sunderland (where he did OK tbf).

Not every player can be world class, even if just for balancing the books for FFPR. If he's willing to take a squad role (and wages) and fight for a place then he's a decent squad player - at least until the kids coming through prove they are better than him. We'll get max £3m for him, for that I'd rather keep him as a back-up and occasional rotation, even if he doesn't get many games.

I like Onouha. Was playing great at CB a couple of years ago. No way he's a worse player than Savic or Kolo Toure, given a run of games - and he's a city boy. Shame that it was decided that he wasn't good enough and shipped out to Sunderland. Can't really see a permanent way back for him but, if he doesn't go in this window, you never know.

I hope Bobby plays him instead of Savic against Spurs and Liverpool.

Savic needs to get more PL experience but let him do it on loan. He looks shaky and unpredictable.

Spurs currently have the strongest attack in the PL we need experienced defenders to contain them.

Can't wait to see the back of the disloyal shit.

How people claim he's a blue is beyond me.clearly looked out for himself several times,both on soccer am and then getting into bed with Kia.

Good fucking riddance.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Can't wait to see the back of the disloyal shit.

How people claim he's a blue is beyond me.clearly looked out for himself several times,both on soccer am and then getting into bed with Kia.

Good fucking riddance.

He's a bigger blue than you. Fact.

Savic needs to get more PL experience but let him do it on loan. He looks shaky and unpredictable

Were we watching the same game as you last night?, we were playing Wigan and Savic never put a foot wrong, Lescott was the shaky one, and not for the first time either this season.

As for Nedum, he is no doubt a little short of game time, but gave 100% as he always does and I would be happy to see him stay in the squad, a good solid all rounder who wont let the team down when called on, the fact that even knowing he`s up for sale he has shown enough in training to get in Roberto`s short term plans at least says a lot about him, besides being a nice guy and a fellow blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.