Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

after the Garry Cook affair I hope Ned departs sooner rather than later

Thaksinssoldier said:
Can't wait to see the back of the disloyal shit.

How people claim he's a blue is beyond me.clearly looked out for himself several times,both on soccer am and then getting into bed with Kia.

Good fucking riddance.
And so say all of us.

blueonblue said:
Savic needs to get more PL experience but let him do it on loan. He looks shaky and unpredictable

Were we watching the same game as you last night?, we were playing Wigan and Savic never put a foot wrong, Lescott was the shaky one, and not for the first time either this season.

As for Nedum, he is no doubt a little short of game time, but gave 100% as he always does and I would be happy to see him stay in the squad, a good solid all rounder who wont let the team down when called on, the fact that even knowing he`s up for sale he has shown enough in training to get in Roberto`s short term plans at least says a lot about him, besides being a nice guy and a fellow blue.
I suppose you thought Savic was solid against Liverpool too?
His rash challenge in the penalty area is likely to put us out of the cup.
Savic's main problem is his positioning, Lescott's main problem is his ball control and distribution. Fortunately Wigan being the lowest goal scorers in the PL were too inempt to take advantage. It is likely to be different with Spurs and at Anfield. Without VK I dont have confidence in either Savic or Lescott and if it hadnt been for Hart we would have dropped 2 points. IMO Onouha would seem a safer bet but I will bow to Mancini's decision because he can see them in training.

more lazy than useless said:
When he came on I immediately thought 'He's been brought on to go in the shop window'.

Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

He came on to help secure 3 points. No more, no less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.