Mancini rumour

Blue Mist said:
de niro said:
Blue Mist said:
Oh come on Mods play fair. I had a bollocking earlier this morning of Ducado for posting wind ups in this thread. One rule for us and one rule for them ?

1, ducado will take you dead or alive, he is robomod.
2, its no wind up.

Oh ! ergh Ok you're de Mod.

(where do we get 180m mill from ?)

just askin'

first thing we do is sell off the shite, then we spend some of the new millions we get from sky next season.

Rumor was posted a few days early. Get the man who started this a deck of Tarot cards and a blind fold.

No top team should ever be this far out of the title race at this stage of the season. No one could be surprised or annoyed if Mancini is sacked.

At least if this rumour was true it would make some sense of this performance. To think we would play like this knowing we need a win doesn't seem right

BlueDejong said:
Bye, Bye Mancini

I really hope so.The team is lacking ideas and inspiration

The season has been a huge disappointment,it began with a summer transfer debacle and will end with us without success.

We have an unbalanced,one dimensional team that looks complacent and unmotivated.We should have kicked on from last year and gave a good account of ourselves in Europe as well as tasted at least some domestic success.

I really dont think the lads particularly like the manager,he appears cold,unemotional and distant.

Thank you for helping us land the title but its time he did the honourable thing.

Yet again, we have been outplayed by teams we should have spanked. They have sussed us out, how to stifle us and score. Yet again, we have no idea on how to extricate ourselves from the mire.

It's over. Utd will win tomorrow, and have the firework party well before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.