Mancini Sees Opening League Games As "Problem"

yozzer said:
makeing excusses already before we play ...not good enough imo....its like saying when we lose to spurs ,its cos silva and yaya dint play ..

Didn't you say the Yaya and Kolarov deals were off?

My take on this is its a bit lost in translation ,i hope as mancio does not mention names,i think they will come back at different times for example yaya to join squad in usa, maybe tevez next week and others later on the further you got in the world cup the later they return,hope so anyway otherwise we do have a problem.

LoveCity said:
yozzer said:
makeing excusses already before we play ...not good enough imo....its like saying when we lose to spurs ,its cos silva and yaya dint play ..

Didn't you say the Yaya and Kolarov deals were off?
Dont give him any attention, its what he craves, he hates ITKs as he's not one, so just makes shit up, so someone will talk to him, comes across as a very sad individual.

Miami Weiss said:
They're professional footballers, they're not going to miss the start of the season because they're on holidays. Reading too much into it.
gellingjoke.jpg

it's a gelling thing

at least the England players are all back though - unless they push off elsewhere that is...

Let the mind games begin.
Isn't this the sort of shit Wenger and Mourinho have been pulling for years?

i'm sure i read somewhere the other day that yaya was in america now and that silva, dejong and boateng are not joining up with the squad until we go to germany to play dortmund (they were given 3 weeks holiday or sumat after the world cup). i'm pretty sure silva will want to play against valencia won't he? they''ll all be back fer the spurs game though i should imagine or they should be if they have any intentions of winning the prem!!!

One thing you notice about Mancini with the press is he's often a little disengenuous. He misleads them, or sometimes just plain lies. For fun. Calm down.

RBmk2 said:
Let the mind games begin.
Isn't this the sort of shit Wenger and Mourinho have been pulling for years?

Truth, by the way I like the (female) newsreader. Sexy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.