Mancini selling everyone

Bonol said:
Its obvious we play better under mancini, the defence are stronger now. Dont be so stupid. Cos you think we must just win everything?

Its up to the Stoke's of this world to be negative and stick 10 men behind the ball. In case you didn't realise we now have an 100 million strike force, not really suited to defence, yawn yawn, open your eyes, we should be attacking, trying to win football matches, if we had Stoke's resources it would be different. Wake up, smell the coffee, Mancini is an idiot and deep down you know it.

Didnt we score 14 goals in 3 games recently....? by the way i dont care who the teams were but i do not remember doing that when Hughes was in charge. I remember often conceding that many.

You are deluded. If it was just no balance and didnt bother defending we would be conceding loads and losing. Mancini is not an idiot and we all know that.

F**k off back to Red Cafe Boner/Bonol/Bonehead whatever your stupid Rag WUM name is.
You truly are not welcome on our fans website.

Try another club.

Bonol said:
Mancini will be toast before he sell's anyone. One of the daftist decisions in the history of football to replace Hughes with this fuckining idiot. He wont be selling anyone, the daft twat will be sacked, and on that day i will be having a big celebratory barbaque.

The way I see it, if we expand the stadium, there will be more of these idiots supporting the club.

I suggest we reduce the capacity, giving seats to only those who pass a stringent examination about football.

It wouldn't surprise me if the OP has never kicked a ball in his life at any noteworthy level.

This is why I stay mainly off-topic.

nashark said:
The way I see it, if we expand the stadium, there will be more of these idiots supporting the club.

I suggest we reduce the capacity, giving seats to only those who pass a stringent examination about football.

It wouldn't surprise me if the OP has never kicked a ball in his life at any noteworthy level.

This is why I stay mainly off-topic.

And he can't spell barbeque!

The only negative about sacking the former manager and replacing him with a proper manager in Mancini is that we waited so long to do it.

The guy who wrote this thread has brought himself and Salford into the new site for Manchester Mental Home along with 75,000 other deluded fools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.