Mancini,shocking week

larderland

not a mancini out thread but hes had an absolute stinker this week.

we criticize players when they have bad games so y not mancini??
1st of all, zaba and kolorov as the fulbacks against napoli,poor decision by him but has been discussed on this forum.

dzeko very poor against napoli and mancini just flat out refuses to make a change. I couldnt get over how long he took to bring tevez on. Everyone in the stadium,commentators could see we werent in the game,does mancini do anything about it??NO not until 10mins to go.

Were knackered after a game midweek,weve spent buckets on developing a squad so lets use it?,so lets make a few changes shall we??

No not mancini,fair enough he couldnt change barry and yaya,i get that due to milner,de jong being out. but he has balotelli,aj,tevez all to pick from and he doesnt include any of them???

he decides to pick the exact same team (bar fullbacks) who played 90 tough and intense minutes against a very good napoli side.

Then he gets a bit worried from fulham scoring one goal and takes off hands down our best player at the club in silva,and then when they score a 2nd he goes 'oh shit il throw on aj now that we need a goal with about 15 mins to go!!

THEN today after another poor dzeko performance he waits until the 80th minute to introduce tevez and prays he can produce a miracle.

im sorry but hes made some shit decisions this week and needs to get his act together soon

love to see your reaction when we lose, fuckin hell... grow a pair man up take it on the chin.

This seemed like the perfect day to start Mario, Tevez and AJ.

Nasri and Dzeko looked lethargic. Dzeko in particular wasn't a good choice for this one because Hangeland was going to stop everything in the air, and there was no room on the ground.

The subs bothered me but not as much as the starting selection. A draw isn't a disaster but blowing a 2 goal lead is always gutting no matter the circumstances.

Shocking? A draw on our Champions League debut against a Napoli side who are currently 3-1 up against AC Milan and a draw - although disappointing - away at Fulham.

Disappointing yes, shocking hardly.

Blue Haze said:

Nasri and Dzeko looked lethargic. Dzeko in particular wasn't a good choice for this one because Hangeland was going to stop everything in the air, and there was no room on the ground.

The subs bothered me but not as much as the starting selection. A draw isn't a disaster but blowing a 2 goal lead is always gutting no matter the circumstances.
10.sec second half?

larderland said:
not a mancini out thread but hes had an absolute stinker this week.

we criticize players when they have bad games so y not mancini??
1st of all, zaba and kolorov as the fulbacks against napoli,poor decision by him but has been discussed on this forum.

dzeko very poor against napoli and mancini just flat out refuses to make a change. I couldnt get over how long he took to bring tevez on. Everyone in the stadium,commentators could see we werent in the game,does mancini do anything about it??NO not until 10mins to go.

Were knackered after a game midweek,weve spent buckets on developing a squad so lets use it?,so lets make a few changes shall we??

No not mancini,fair enough he couldnt change barry and yaya,i get that due to milner,de jong being out. but he has balotelli,aj,tevez all to pick from and he doesnt include any of them???

he decides to pick the exact same team (bar fullbacks) who played 90 tough and intense minutes against a very good napoli side.

Then he gets a bit worried from fulham scoring one goal and takes off hands down our best player at the club in silva,and then when they score a 2nd he goes 'oh shit il throw on aj now that we need a goal with about 15 mins to go!!

THEN today after another poor dzeko performance he waits until the 80th minute to introduce tevez and prays he can produce a miracle.

im sorry but hes made some shit decisions this week and needs to get his act together soon
Just a couple of points as I can't go through the whole of this idiotic post. The full-backs against Napoli were there because we needed to be strong against an excellent attack and they are both keener defenders than attackers and better at defending (at least in Zab's case) than the other two (plus Kolarov's free-kick ability). Dzeko was arguably our best player against Napoli. Changes? This is the same team that murdered Spurs and they've had 4 days to recover, that should be enough. I could go on but can't be arsed....

ed10 said:
Blue Haze said:

10.sec second half?
!BuIdMZgCWk~$(KGrHqIH-DYEvpuY,vf2BL+CeNzQ+!~~_35.JPG

Napoli started practically the same team that held us and beat Milan easily, 3-1. Bored of the tiredness reasoning from manager and BM posters alike, the season only just started and no one should be tired. Fulham players got barely no rest either, they were off in the middle of nowhere playing Europa League qualifiers in July and had an all-action game with Twente on Thursday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.