Mancini,shocking week

ed10 said:
Blue Haze said:
This seemed like the perfect day to start Mario, Tevez and AJ.

Nasri and Dzeko looked lethargic. Dzeko in particular wasn't a good choice for this one because Hangeland was going to stop everything in the air, and there was no room on the ground.

The subs bothered me but not as much as the starting selection. A draw isn't a disaster but blowing a 2 goal lead is always gutting no matter the circumstances.
10.sec second half?

It was just a knockdown to Aguero at the edge of the box, Hangeland wasn't even marking him. How many times did we ineffectually whip in crosses and Hangeland cleared before any City player could get a head to it?

Meanwhile Dzeko lost possession many times. He didn't look fresh at all. Mario and Tevez were fresh and hungry. What's the point of having all this high price depth if we won't play them when our players are knackered?

larderland said:
not a mancini out thread but hes had an absolute stinker this week.

we criticize players when they have bad games so y not mancini??
1st of all, zaba and kolorov as the fulbacks against napoli,poor decision by him but has been discussed on this forum.

dzeko very poor against napoli and mancini just flat out refuses to make a change. I couldnt get over how long he took to bring tevez on. Everyone in the stadium,commentators could see we werent in the game,does mancini do anything about it??NO not until 10mins to go.

Were knackered after a game midweek,weve spent buckets on developing a squad so lets use it?,so lets make a few changes shall we??

No not mancini,fair enough he couldnt change barry and yaya,i get that due to milner,de jong being out. but he has balotelli,aj,tevez all to pick from and he doesnt include any of them???

he decides to pick the exact same team (bar fullbacks) who played 90 tough and intense minutes against a very good napoli side.

Then he gets a bit worried from fulham scoring one goal and takes off hands down our best player at the club in silva,and then when they score a 2nd he goes 'oh shit il throw on aj now that we need a goal with about 15 mins to go!!

THEN today after another poor dzeko performance he waits until the 80th minute to introduce tevez and prays he can produce a miracle.

im sorry but hes made some shit decisions this week and needs to get his act together soon
Disgrace of a thread...stfu with your knee jerk reactionary bullshit

The starting 11 today was not only our best 11 but also the right team to play considering they can rest on Wednesday.

It's time some people manned up. We are going to draw games during the season and whilst not winning when being 2-0 up is frustrating it is hardly the end of the world.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Mancini makes far too many excuses in my view.

I agree with the op, he's had a truly shocking week. The decision to take off Silva for Zabaletta today was appalling. How can he pre match say we need to go for the kill and finish teams off yet when it comes to the situation live in the match he takes off arguably the prems best player for a fullback stop gaping in midfield. Awful decision making.

Excuses for what??? We've just won seven or eight times in succession. He doesn't need excuses. Jeeeeeeeesus Christ.

Ducado said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

I agree with the op, he's had a truly shocking week. The decision to take off Silva for Zabaletta today was appalling. How can he pre match say we need to go for the kill and finish teams off yet when it comes to the situation live in the match he takes off arguably the prems best player for a fullback stop gaping in midfield. Awful decision making.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not heard him make any excuses for today or Wednesday

True, and i am not a Bobby outer far from it. But he was moaning pre match about United's prem fixtures after CL games being favourable. Fair enough but thats how it goes sometimes. He uses the "tired" or "impossible" excuse far too much in my view. For FS just get on with it.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Excuses for what??? We've just won seven or eight times in succession. He doesn't need excuses. Jeeeeeeeesus Christ. There are clearly a lot of sad closet rags on this forum.

jay_mcfc said:
The starting 11 today was not only our best 11 but also the right team to play considering they can rest on Wednesday.

It's time some people manned up. We are going to draw games during the season and whilst not winning when being 2-0 up is frustrating it is hardly the end of the world.

I agree, far too much drama

Blue Haze said:
This seemed like the perfect day to start Mario, Tevez and AJ.

Nasri and Dzeko looked lethargic. Dzeko in particular wasn't a good choice for this one because Hangeland was going to stop everything in the air, and there was no room on the ground.

The subs bothered me but not as much as the starting selection. A draw isn't a disaster but blowing a 2 goal lead is always gutting no matter the circumstances.

I agree completely, i think Mancini is spot on with having a deep squad, but he should use it.
Mario needs a chance especially when he cant play Champo league for a while, Bobby always talks about match fitness, Mario and tevez need it :P

Roberto Mancini

need I list his past accomplishments on here? Need I list his achievements since he's been here?....the other thread is nothing short of a disgrace. We will lose games...boo fucking hoo...we havent yet....god knows whats gonna happen on here when we do

Re: Roberto Mancini

noose.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.