Mancini,shocking week

If Mancini is telling us (and therefore the players) that they are tired I would say that's his mistake. Strange how he was all over the tiredness stuff last season and then when we had the great run at the end of the season it never got a mention.

It shouldnt be mentioned now either.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
If Mancini is telling us (and therefore the players) that they are tired I would say that's his mistake. Strange how he was all over the tiredness stuff last season and then when we had the great run at the end of the season it never got a mention.

It shouldnt be mentioned now either.
He has not mentioned it has he!

paint it blue said:
i thought dzeko rivalled vinny for motm against napoli , did you watch it mate ??

Apparently not.

Two draws represents a "shocking week"? Don't know what's up with some of you. Worse than the Dippers at time.

The only trouble with starting a season so brilliantly as we have is that you're on such a high and at some point you have to come back down to earth again. Some of us are finding that a little tough.

It's been a while since we dropped points. Nice to see bluemoon hasn't changed.

FFS, Barca had a near identical situation only last week. Last Saturday they surrendered a two goal lead in La Liga and then they drew at home in the Chimps League. And this amounts to a shocking week for Pep Guardiola, I take it?

Mr Partridge said:
The only trouble with starting a season so brilliantly as we have is that you're on such a high and at some point you have to come back down to earth again. Some of us are finding that a little tough.

It's been a while since we dropped points. Nice to see bluemoon hasn't changed.

It's not just Bluemoon all the large football forums are the same, one day this season we lose a game and we will go into classic meltdown, the drama queens and headless chickens will be out in force, have you been on RAWK lately, and if you want to see a proper meltdown nobody beats Rag Cafe, it's a sight to treasure

Mancini makes far too many excuses in my view.

I agree with the op, he's had a truly shocking week. The decision to take off Silva for Zabaletta today was appalling. How can he pre match say we need to go for the kill and finish teams off yet when it comes to the situation live in the match he takes off arguably the prems best player for a fullback stop gaping in midfield. Awful decision making.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Mancini makes far too many excuses in my view.

I agree with the op, he's had a truly shocking week. The decision to take off Silva for Zabaletta today was appalling. How can he pre match say we need to go for the kill and finish teams off yet when it comes to the situation live in the match he takes off arguably the prems best player for a fullback stop gaping in midfield. Awful decision making.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not heard him make any excuses for today or Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.