Mancini tactics taking a beating on soccer saturday

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
As the title says taking a wee bit of a whacking, also saying the charlie nicholas saying city only ever had 1 player in the box on wednesday night and that all our attcks are wing based cos the 2 cm's just hold when the wingers attack, i kinda agree to a certain extent.

Don't think any of those muppets on there to tell us we lack creativity in Midfield,been said on here for long enough now.But when you only really have Ireland in the side that can do a job like this,and he's out of form/injured.What can you do?

I think it's the first signing Mancini should be looking at in the Summer.Our current crop of Midfield players are too much alike.

The Fixer said:
As the title says taking a wee bit of a whacking, also saying the charlie nicholas saying city only ever had 1 player in the box on wednesday night and that all our attcks are wing based cos the 2 cm's just hold when the wingers attack, i kinda agree to a certain extent.

I totally agree with that! I have said for a good while that we have very little play from the oppo's penalty spot, around the oppo's D and towards the centre circle! Everything is down the wings!

But that isn't Mancini's fault, he tried to sign at least 2 midfielders in January, and other than Ireland (who didn't step up to the plate this season) we had no other player to step in and make us a top 4 side! I think that, and the difference between Crouch and Adebayor the other night, is why we'll finish outside the top four!

He's not exactly spouting rocket science is he, we all know we haven't got the attacking midfielder we need to play differently than we did. There's also the factor that Spuds only needed a draw we needed to win and they are fast on the counter so if we'd committed everything to attack we could have been picked off by counter attack. Mancini did what he could with the limited choice he had.

scowy68 said:
Don't think any of those muppets on there to tell us we lack creativity in Midfield,been said on here for long enough now.But when you only really have Ireland in the side that can do a job like this,and he's out of form/injured.What can you do?

I think it's the first signing Mancini should be looking at in the Summer.Our current crop of Midfield players are too much alike.

Yeah i think we will nail ozil/hamsik/gourcuff :) just hope bobby gives them the freedom to break forward.

The lack of any drive in the middle of the park is why Mancini wanted to sign Mariga in January. The pundits must be short of ammo to hit City with.

How many times do they have to show the goal! To be honest, all the pundits talk shite. They change their mind from week to week. Just because they've played the game doesn't give them the monopoly on opinions. Jesus, just think that in 2 years time Scholes, Neville etc, etc will be retired and then on here! Christ it's not good to think about....

The lack of creativity in midfield is what cost us top four not Mancini.

Graft alone wont help you be a top team, you need that spark of magic.

The Fixer said:

they are only stating what we all ready know and hopefully will be the first thing addressed by mancini end of season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.