Mancini tactics taking a beating on soccer saturday

kp789 said:
A creative midfielder needed? If so how would we line up? just play with the one holding mid?

1 holding mid , 1 box to box mid , 1 creative mid , 1 wing , 2 strikers , at least a full back very good on push , thats all.

the tactics against spurs left a great deal to be desired, how many long balls did we need to play to adebayor before someone realised dawson and king were winning each and every one of them.

why did we not lose adebayor, put johnson behind tevez and try and get hold of the ball in midfield, and isolate spurs commanding back line.

everton home and away liverpool at home united at home arsenal away and spurs at home, 6 games out of mancini's 20 we have barely mustered a shot, never mind score a goal.

against decent opposition bar chelsea away the performances have been timid, and although i am more than willing to give mancini a chance i cannot quite understand the adulation he is receiving.

Mancio said:
kp789 said:
A creative midfielder needed? If so how would we line up? just play with the one holding mid?

1 holding mid , 1 box to box mid , 1 creative mid , 1 wing , 2 strikers , ata least a full back very good on push , thats all.

ireland did the job of both last season with great effect but fell by the way side for some unknown reasons this season,shame because i do feel it cost us 4th in respect that maybe hughes and mancini thought he would come good thus thinking we did not need anybody to cover him.

kp789 said:
Mancio said:
1 holding mid , 1 box to box mid , 1 creative mid , 1 wing , 2 strikers , at least a full back very good on push , thats all.
What about the other wing though?

I think the last part of his message answers your question.

kp789 said:
Mancio said:
What about the other wing though?

mancini like play 2 strikers , you cant play 2 strikers + 2 wings in modern top team football , you need to have a bossing midfield done at least by 3 real midfield players.

fathellensbellend said:
the tactics against spurs left a great deal to be desired, how many long balls did we need to play to adebayor before someone realised dawson and king were winning each and every one of them.

why did we not lose adebayor, put johnson behind tevez and try and get hold of the ball in midfield, and isolate spurs commanding back line.

everton home and away liverpool at home united at home arsenal away and spurs at home, 6 games out of mancini's 20 we have barely mustered a shot, never mind score a goal.

against decent opposition bar chelsea away the performances have been timid, and although i am more than willing to give mancini a chance i cannot quite understand the adulation he is receiving.

Stevie Wonder can see that Mancini has been too negative in our big games, and it's cost us big time. Why some of my fellow blues can't see it I just don't know.

hgblue said:
fathellensbellend said:

Stevie Wonder can see that Mancini has been too negative in our big games, and it's cost us big time. Why some of my fellow blues can't see it I just don't know.

Because he hasn't - explain how he has been negative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.