Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini

wayne71 said:
I think what pisses off the outers more than anything is the knowledge that for this generation of fans Mancini is a legend. It can never get any better than winning the league the way we did and it will be spoke about for decades to come.

I hate that I think you are correct. Some peoples reactions are downright weird to discussing Mancini or seemingly letting him take some deserved credit for being in charge during our most successful period in most of our lifetimes.

Or it is simply down to scarf wearing jealousy, I would kinda understand that, the man could wear the shit outta our scarf.

MC ID said:
wayne71 said:
I think what pisses off the outers more than anything is the knowledge that for this generation of fans Mancini is a legend. It can never get any better than winning the league the way we did and it will be spoke about for decades to come.

I hate that I think you are correct. Some peoples reactions are downright weird to discussing Mancini or seemingly letting him take some deserved credit for being in charge during our most successful period in most of our lifetimes.

Or it is simply down to scarf wearing jealousy, I would kinda understand that, the man could wear the shit outta our scarf.
Not to mention his hair. I've a hunch that most outers were folliclely impaired.

Wesley Sneijder scored twice to secure Galatasaray's first win since the opening day of the Super Lig season.
Gala's miserable form has left it in mid-table and it had to wait until Snejder's 83rd-minute strike to claim a 2-1 win over 10-man Karabukspor.

It meant a first win for boss Roberto Mancini since he took charge just before the international break.

Sneijder opened the scoring on 41 minutes only for Joseph Akpala to equalise seven minutes after half-time.

Karabukspor was reduced to 10 men shortly afterwards when Sebastien Puygrenier saw red, but it took Gala until the closing stages to make its numerical advantage pay and grab a much-needed win.

Re: Mancini Thread

BXnhpDxIMAAQHRx.jpg:large

Mancini in new team colours.

wayne71 said:

Gentleman Joe and Big Mal will always be legends for me and my generation.
Although not a Mancini outer I do believe Sheikh Mansour has to take most of credit for us winning the league.

Re: Mancini Thread

Seemingly won 4-2 away from home on Sunday against Kayserispor. They went 2-0 up, Kayserispor came back to make it 2-2 with two goals in two minutes (a pen in 44m and goal in 45m). However Galatasaray scored 2 more in the second half for the win.

Wonder how their fans have taken to him? He took over from an Fatih Terim who is an absolute legend over there, so will be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.